They had just met that night, they were nothing more than strangers yet Dabi still felt guilty. Him trying to make up for that only made things worse though. Dabi being the one who brought Izuku there and then being the only one that was kind to him only made Izuku hate him more.

Izuku didn't know why it pissed him off so much but it did which made Dabi's role as his "caregiver" difficult. But Dabi was the only one who could do it so they had to just deal with it. The only other person willing to do it is Toga but after what she did to Izuku last time that was no longer an option. Never again.

Izuku curled in on himself as he trembled, the thin sheet did little to keep him warm. He just wanted this to be over, he wanted to be saved or at least sent on a mission far away. This was absolute torture and unfortunately for Izuku, this wasn't even the worst of it.

ºººººº

Izuku sat in the corner of the room as he petted a small nomu, his only friend. He ignored the league as they discussed future plans and what they were going to have him do. Izuku looked at the ground blankly as he absentmindedly rubbed the nomu's head. A potato chip hit him in the face and he slowly looked up at them, the bags under his droopy eyes large and black.

"Pay attention, you need to know this too. If you fuck it up I'm getting the box," Shigaraki threatened.

KILL THEM ALL IZUKU

Izuku slowly stood up and lazily walked over to the group, "Sorry, master," He signed.

"What's he saying?" Shigaraki asked.

"He apologized," Dabi took a sip of his drink.

Shigaraki nodded, "Like I was saying we need a cover story for him, something to explain what happened to him and where he's been for the past month," he told them.

"We can say he ran away in distress when he got caught up in a fight between villains and his quirk manifested. The entire incident was so traumatic that he lost his memories and then he just got em' back. I'm sure he can figure something out and fill in the blanks," Compress shrugged.

"Sounds believable to me," Dabi rested on his chin.

Shigaraki nodded and leaned back in his chair, "Alright, let's go with that,"

Izuku lightly tugged on Compress's sleeve to get his attention and the man turned his head slightly to acknowledge him.

"He's asking for permission to speak," Compress said.

Shigaraki turned to the boy who was standing behind compress, "What?"

Izuku raised his hands and hesitated before he began to sign, Dabi turned to him so that he could translate as he signed to them.

"Can you tell me my job and how I will receive new orders?" Dabi translated.

"You should really learn JSL Tomura," Kurogiri told him.

"I don't need to learn shit, if he hadn't pissed me off he'd still be able to speak," Shigaraki rolled his eyes with a scowl.

Izuku looked down at the table as he waited for a response.

"I need you to get close to the UA students, Class 2-A is preferred, because the current rat we have is fucking useless. If you can somehow become a student their even better, I might even reward you this once.

Your job is to shake things up and make the heroes look as bad and untrustw as much as possible. Use whatever method you see fit, we gave you all that power for a reason. We'll bring you a phone later on, that's how we'll send you missions," Shigaraki told him.

Izuku nodded in response and returned to the corner sitting down with the small nomu once again. He busied himself while also listening to Shigaraki as they discussed more things.

RIP THEM APART IZUKU. LET ME OUT AND I'LL DO IT FOR YOU. LET ME SET US FREE IZUKU. THEY CAN NOT DEFEAT THE BOTH OF US.

Izuku drug his clawed nails along the ground as he ignored the deep and chilling voice. They had pumped quirks and substances into Izuku until they created a whole new quirk. AFO had wanted to make a quirk like he did with OFA but stronger and had been successful.

They call the quirk chaos, he can create and manipulate all forms of chaos in the most destructive ways. What Izuku didn't tell them was that all the negative emotions and parts of himself combined with the quirk creating a completely separate entity inside him.

A dark and murderous creature that craved revenge and bloodshed. It constantly begged to be let out so it can kill those who harmed Izuku and protect him. But Izuku can't let them out, it was beaten and drilled into him that he can never go against Shigaraki.

He is a tool, a weapon, nothing more only less. Even though Izuku ignored the beast when he was alone he acknowledged them. They were the only person Izuku knew could never and would never harm him. Izuku liked the beast, they were, in a way, his sibling. But Izuku has to keep them tucked away, if they got out it would be bad.

Izuku looked up as Dabi crouched in front of him, his hand held out as he waited patiently.

"Come on, we're about to take you home," Dabi said softly.

Izuku slowly took the male's hand, he still didn't trust or like him but at this point, there was nothing he could do but comply. All the fight in him had been beaten out a long time ago. Izuku slowly got to his feet and followed the male as he guided him. They passed a mirror and Izuku quickly looked down as he locked eyes with the beast.

LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT! DON'T IGNORE ME IZUKU! I CAN SET US FREE! JUST LET ME SET US FREE!

Dabi glanced down at him, "What's wrong?"

"I saw how I looked..."

_____________

This is what Izuku saw in the mirror