ᴛᴡᴏ : ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ

Start from the beginning

"Who are you?" Both girls asked with the same attitude she gave.

"Nicole. Conrad and I went to the deb ball together last summer."

"It was after you guys left to take Steven to look at colleges, and you guys left early for some reason." Not 'some reason', her dad was in the hospital because he got injured when he was really drunk.

Belly scoffed, "I thought you said that deb balls are bullshit, and all debs are sheep." Which he did say. That's very true.

"I didn't..." He assured Nicole, then he turned to Belly. "You're such a brat."

"Don't call her that, asshole." Emery said, pulling her away from Conrad. Flipping him off in the process. But then someone grabbed her waist and spun her around, making her let go of Belly's hand.

The blonde boy that is her boyfriend stood in front of her, smiling. "You came! Why didn't you text me?" Jeremiah asked, kissing her quickly. She pulled away and he was still smiling, he had this type of smile that was just... uplifting.

"I didn't want to bother you, I was just gonna hang out with Belly and Daisy." Emery smiled, but then Jeremiah grabbed her hands.

"Well, we can all hang out!" Steven scoffed at this, grabbing Belly's wrist in the process.

"Um, no. They're all going back." Belly was pulling, trying to get Steven off of her.

"We didn't even do anything, why can't we stay?" Emery asked, all she wanted was to have fun with Daisy and Belly.

"Oh really? So you weren't trying to start shit with a grown man, when your 15?" Emery glared at the raven haired boy, rolling her eyes and looking back at Jeremiah.

"Come on, just go hang out with Shayla." A raven haired girl was trying to convince him to go with her and leave it alone.

Steven looked between Belly and Shayla, before sighing and letting go. "Fine." He started to walk away with Shayla, and Belly flipped him off. "Fuck you!"

"Wow." Jeremiah mumbled. "Listen, for one, I'm really happy you guys are here." Jeremiah said, wrapping his arm around Emery's shoulders. A large grin spreading on his face.

"Jeremiah." A girl called, and the boy turned to her quickly, then looked back his girlfriend.

Emery glanced at the girl and back at Jeremiah, a confused look on her face. "Who's that?" She questioned, to which Jeremiah kissed her forehead.

"Nobody, I'll be right back." He started to walk to the blonde girl, leaving the girls alone.

Emery glared at the girl, but then turned around and grabbed her girls by their hands, dragging them to a random spot in the sand. "Okay, I'm gonna go get a beer. Do you guys want one?" She asked, to which Daisy nodded.

"No thanks." Belly responded, smiling at the girl.

"Okay, I'll be right back." She called, running off to a table where the beers were. The brunette grabbed two cups and ran back to the girls.

She plopped onto the sand, handing the drink to her twin. "Here you go."

--

"I'm gonna grab another drink, want one Dais?" Emery asked her twin, who shook her head.

"Em, you've had like, four. I think you should be good." Daisy said, smiling at her twin.

Emery laughed in response, standing up. "Thank you for the worry, but I think I'll be just great." She began walking to the table, leaving Belly and Daisy.