I looked back up to Niall who had an inpatient face expression on.

"I mean it looks a little bit small." I said with a unsure tone. Niall face expression dropped.

"Told you, now take my suit off." Louis said annoyed with Niall. Niall rolled his eyes and gave me a death stare as he squinted his eyes.

I shrugged as I turned back around chuckling a bit. I was now heading down to what I assumed a guest bedroom. Harry told me it was the third room to my left. I walked down the hallway and pasted by the first door. Then another. Then I got to the third.

I stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath. I was hoping Harry wouldn't be in there. I didn't seem him in hours. I didn't want to start a argument or something right before the event.

I placed my hand on the knob and opened the door. It was dark in the room but was giving off some light. The huge window that had light that was beaming into the room. I walked over to the tall window and noticed it was a balcony.

"Holy shit." I said in awe.

The balcony was huge. It had a coffee table with couches on three parts of the table. I looked up and down from the glass door trying to find a way to open it. There wasn't a handle or nothing.

I walked towards the end of the door and tried to find an opening. As I get to the end I immediately jump. I got startled as the door automatically opened. I hummed to myself in satisfaction. I guess I don't need to open it.

I walked out on to the cold tiles. Zayn had lended me some socks earlier. I think he felt bad because the floor was really cold. I could still feel the coldness through my socks.

It was pretty dark out here. I could see the stars very well tonight. I love to stargaze. It calms me down a lot. I could see the moon as it lit up the night sky.

Tonight was a bit chilly then normal. It felt like it was fifty degrees. But I'm always so dramatic so it was probably around sixty. As I got fully outside a felt a cool breeze hit me face. I heard the birds chirp somewhere in the trees. I was pretty high from the ground.

As I Just stood there for a moment, I guess I must of dozed off because I saw someone to my right. It was Zayn. Though he wasn't beside me. He was on the other balcony. There was multiple balcony's that I hadn't even notice.

He was sitting against the railing as he smoked a cigarette. His jaw clenched as he sucked in the smoke slowly and then blew it out. He was already dressed up in a plain black suit. His hair was really styled tonight. His hair was pushed back at the sides and there was a strand of hair in front of his face. Which didn't look bad.

Shit. I need to get ready.

I quickly turned around as the door opened by itself. When I got into the room again I noticed there was a dress laying on the bed. There was also a necklace with heels too. This necklace looks crazy expensive. Where did he get all this shit from?

I walked over to the dress and couldn't really see the color. I looked up to see if there was a light switch. I searched for one and as I found it I walked over flipping the switch up.

The room lit up with a bright light. I looked towards the bed once again. I saw the dress was dark green. It looked silky and pretty. I walked to the bed and picked up the dress. I held up the dress in front of me to get a better look.

The dress fell down to my waist as it hung above my head. The dress looks like a Solid Cowl Neck Mini Dress I could tell because I have one of my own. But this one wasn't quite the same. It looks more delicate. More rich. If that even makes sense.