TELLING HIM THE BIG NEWS

" This is amazing. " You held up a pregnancy test which was positive. You were going to have Jasper's child. What would he say. You had heard about the symptoms from your mom, weird cravings, moodswings, swelling. The list went on and on. " It'll be fine, he won't freak out. Will he? "

4 months later

* Jasper pov *

" What do you think is wrong with Luna? " Garnet had come over with Steven and pearl so we could talk about Luna. I was getting worried. " Why don't you ask her? " Steven asked curiosly. " I don't know. I haven't thought of that. " They all nodded and left. I walked up to me and Luna's shared room but stopped when I heard her puking in the bathroom. " Luna, are you okay? Oh my God! " She was paler than she usually was and she looked scared. " Luna, you're hiding something from me. Please you could tell me. "

* Luna pov *

Jasper had walked into the bathroom right when I was puking. " Luna, please. Tell me what's wrong. " " Nothing is wrong. " I got up and started to walk off until Jasper grabbed my shoulders and turned me so I could face him. " Bullshit! You're puking, eating weird things like pickles and peanut butter, and you're getting sad or angry over absolutely nothing. Tell me what's wrong now! " I looked at him and then down to the floor. " I'm pregnant. Please don't leave me! I'm so sorry I didn't tell you! " You latched onto him and cried into his toned chest. He wrapped his arms around you and held you close. " What are you talking about? I would never leave you even if it meant my own life. I'm so happy right now. " You looked up and he kissed you on the lips. You wrapped your arms around his neck and melted into the kiss. " I love you Jasper. " " I love you too. "

THE END