Chapter 1

A/N: Thank you FutureDiaryAyano for this request! I don't do these types of fanfics, but I said would write fanfics of The Orville again when season 3 comes out and I'm not lying when I'm saying I'll do so xD. Anyways, feel free to leave a review, vote and follow. Thank you for reading! ❤️

"Good morning, my love. I made you breakfast." You smiled as Ed woke up with his hair all messy, that you want to run your hands in it. He was still tired but willing to work regardless. You and Ed have been dating for nearly two years and since then, things have been really good. Even the crew loves you, Kelly especially.

"Thanks, Y/N. What will I do without you." He yawned, taking a seat in the table. He ate his breakfast, drank his coffee which was the way he likes it. That day, while you were in the science lab, Ed showed up with a smile on his face, kissing you passionately.

"Anything new?" You asked.

"Yeah. I have a surprise for you." He chuckled, blushing at you. The two of you went to the simulator and just like that, it was a botanical garden in Earth and you smiled more so than ever, placing your hands in your face. Ed popped a ring from his uniform pocket and you teared up immediately.

"Yes, Ed. I will marry you." You smiled as he placed the ring on your left ring finger. You and Ed began walking around the garden and took pictures of the flowers as well, then asking someone to take a few photos of you both. That day, you and Ed were smiling and clinking drinks together at the mess hall.

"Should we tell the crew, or should we wait?" You giggled. He laughed, rubbing his nose to yours and you two smiled some more.