"No I'm not. I am only going to get fatter. And it's all your fault." She cried as he tried to hug her but she just pushed him away. He walked to his drawers and got her some of his joggers out and one of his hoodies for her to wear.

"Would these be more comfortable?" He asked her softly she just nodded as he left to start on dinner.

5 months

He was really getting whiplash with her mood swings. He started to figure out when she would be upset and happy. He made his purpose to be out of her way when she gets angry but to be there for her when she gets upset. He has started to time her mood swings and when they would happen so he could hide when she would be angry.

6 months

She started to complain about a lot of things. She would get upset and say things like.

"I am fat and ugly." She said while crying loudly as Ben just didn't know what to do.

"No you're not my love. You are absolutely beautiful in every way." He reassured her as he cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away before pressing a lingering kiss to her forehead.

7 months

Wanda was starting to get bigger so they decided to call on Dr Strange even though they didn't leave on the best of terms. So they were currently waiting for him to pop in. It didn't take them long to wait as the yellow sparks started as he formed a portal from the sanctum and walked into the cabin.

"Since when did this happen?" He asked shocked as he saw the size of Wanda. 

"I told you I was fat." Wanda told Ben as matter of factly causing him to roll his eyes. 

"We only found out when we were fighting the Scarlet Witch when she was about to kill Wanda." Ben informed the wizard who just nodded. 

"We calculated it as being 7 months along from the time that we you know." Wanda spoke shyly not wanting to talk about her sex life with Strange. 

"Well I will have to get the equipment to make sure that the baby is safe and healthy as well as you Wanda. I may actually need you to come with me to the sanctum so I can perform the procedures." He told them both before he opened a portal. Wanda looked at Ben and shrugged as they both walked through following Strange. 

8 months

They found out that they were having a baby girl as much as Wanda would've loved to have twin boys again but she was still happy. They both decided to call the baby Daneel Leigh Smith. Wanda wanted so bad to become Mrs Smith but was unsure if marriage was something that Ben wanted. Little did she know was that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. 

"Can't you just listen to me for once Benjamin?" Wanda groaned as she watched him get the baby's room together.

"I did. This is where you said for the crib to go." He told her as he wiped the sweat from his brow. 

"Yeah but now it looks awful there. I just need this to be perfect so can you move it over there. So it's the equal distance between the window and the door." She told him as she pointed to where she wanted it. He just nodded before he done what she had asked knowing that if he didn't she would literally throw him out of the window like she has done before. 

9 months

The time for Daneel to be here was arriving very quickly. Wanda kept trying everything to be able to get her to arrive. She wondered if the baby would have powers like her or if she would be like her dad. All she could do was wait and see what would happen when Daneel was old enough. If she would show her powers. 

"How are you feeling my love?" Ben asked her sweetly as he handed her a cup of tea.

"Tired. I really want her to be here right now because I can't take being this big for this long anymore." She said with a chuckle as he sat beside her and motioned for her to rest her feet on his lap. He started to massage them making her smile as she lay her head back. She hummed in peace as she could fall asleep with the sensation of relief he was providing her. Then she felt something quite unnerving as she sat up. "I think my waters have just broke." She told him with wide eyes. Ben had quickly got in touch with Doctor Strange who soon arrived with Christine with the equipment for them to perform the delivery. 

"We need to get her on the bed now." Strange spoke as he and Ben helped Wanda to the bedroom as she breathed through the contractions. 

"Breathe just like that Wanda, nice and easy." Christine spoke as she got the equipment set up as Ben removed her bottoms and underwear before covering her lower half with a blanket. He then moved to her side and held her hand in hers. "I'm just going to check how far along you are." She informed the witch who just nodded with a tight lipped smile. 

"You're doing great my love." Ben told her as he kissed her head. Wanda just concentrated on her breathing before she felt the urge to push. 

"You are ready to push when you can." Christine spoke as she encouraged Wanda. 

"You can do it Wands." Ben spoke tenderly as Wanda just nodded before pushing with all of her strength. After what felt like forever for Wanda pushing with all of her strength, the room was suddenly filled with the sound of a crying baby. Ben smiled brightly at Wanda before he gave her a soft kiss which she returned before Christine returned with Daneel all clean and wrapped in a small blanket and passed her to Wanda to hold. Wanda looked at the new baby with so much love and happiness in her eyes before she looked up at Ben.

"Thank you for giving me hope that happiness does still exist." She told him tenderly as he smiled brightly at her. 

"I will keep doing my best to make sure that you are happy for the rest of our lives." He told her softly before he kissed her tenderly. 

Meanwhile, when she was in labour she didn't realise that her powers had lost control of a certain witch she had entrapped. Agatha soon remembered where she was and how she was trapped in her home and never able to escape Westview. She had vowed to herself that she would get Wanda back for the pain and suffering she had caused the witch. No one humiliates Agatha Harkness and gets away with it.

AN

Just a filler chapter before we head on to the next threat around the corner. It's never a peaceful life after all. Let me know what you guys think.