School Flow

CHANEL POV
Setting: Chanel's Room
Time: 6:30am
*Ring ring ring*
Ughh, I got school. the first thing I do is grab my phone and turn the alarm off . finally some peace and quiet. I notice that I have notifications on instagram so I spend about 10-15 checkin them.I text Michelle and ashley so they can wake up.
*text**
Chanel - wake up , wake up, wake up wake up, time for school ,wake up.
Michelle- aight damn blowing my shit up
Ashley - fr 😒 I need my beauty sleep
chanel- beauty ain't shit without brains so wake y'all asses up.
Michelle&ashley- okok

CHANEL POV
I slowly make my way to the closet and pick out my outfit for the day. I wear my favorite boyfriend jeans that make my butt look nice , and my black half-shirt that says "yaasss". I throw on my black Jordan 11's and top it off with a gold chain that Michelle and Ashley bought me for my birthday. For my hair I jus leave it natural since my hair is curly and I laid my baby hairs down. Overall I look bomb today. When I finish getting dressed I grab my backpack and head downstairs and out the door.

MICHELLE POV
I jus got out the shower and I don't really feel like dressing up so I throw on my black Hollister sweat suit. I put my hair in a low ponytail with a bun and put my baseball cap that says "bad bitch" on it. I throw on some Nike slippers . I'll change my shoes at school . I put some carmex on and stroll down the steps. I see my little brother Noah sitting in front of the TV watching the proud family.
MICHELLE- hey NoNo . You don't have school today?
NOAh- Nope , I'm lucky huh?
MICHELLE- Yeah, you really are. wait till you get
to high school thou

MICHELLE POV
I walk in the kitchen and see my mom cooking breakfast. "Hey mom" I say. "Hey hun " I walk up to her and plant a kiss on her cheek and sneak some bacon.
MS.KIM - Aye ! lil girl put it back before I pop you.
MICHELLE - *LAUGHS* love you mom, love you NoNo . see y'all later.

ASHELY POV
Today I plan on looking chill but still bawm. I wear a red shirt that says "chill bro" in black letters. it fits my curves nicely . I wear some acid washed skinny jeans and I wear my black ,red, and white retro 14's . I wear my hair pressed down with a red snapback with the Jordan logo . I throw on my necklace that says my name and takes one last look in the mirror. I flip my hair and grab my back pack. I walk down the hall and peep into my parents room.
ASHELY- Bye, love y'all
MR.&&'MRS. ROBINSON- love you too.

ASHLEY POV
I was never really that close with my parents but who cares. at last they spoil me 💁 I pick up an apple and race out the door. as I walk down the street a take a look at my phone and its already 9 . I'm late again.

CHANEL POV
The bell had jus rang to go to first period and I had math. I wasn't really worried about nothing cause I always got ma work done. Wen I first got to class I made a big entrance yellin "hayyyy". I sat at my seat which was in the front to the left. My teacher Mr.Mylee went to the board and gave us the pages and numbers we had to do. After that he sat down and said "get to work", which I did cause you kno I'm trynna get sum where in life. I finished 25 minutes later which gave me the rest of the period to do wat I wanted. As long as the teacher didn't catch me. So you kno wat ya girl did.. Got on da gram! I was scrolling down my page wen I saw this fine light skin dude. Bro had sum dat caught my eye cause I went to his page to see wat he was all about. His Instagram name was @keviekev. He was famous or something cause he had a lot of thirsty rats under is pictures. As I got to this one picture I saw him and these other two boys, and the caption for that pic was the bomb digz. I had no idea who they were but, I was determined to figure out. So I went to YouTube.com and looked up the bomb Digz. Wen I went to YouTube I saw "touch'n love covered by: The Bomb Digz". I tap on it and I saw the three boys singin and I lowkey was now sprung on dat keviekev dude. After the period was done I went to go find Ashley an Michelle.

MICHELLE POV
Once the first period was over I heard Chanel crazy ass running towards me and Ashley. Once she got to us she showed us some boy group called The Bomb Digz they were all cute but, I was feelin the Devin boy the most. Then she start telling us that they sing and stuff and that they be on younow and everyone knows we love younow.

ASHLEY POV
I had saw the boy group that Chanel showed Michelle but, I have a bf. Then I again I lowkey think that Daniel guy cute asf and, Chanel an Michelle keep sayin he cuter then Justin (Justin my bf). Well Juss have to see...

NOBODY POV
The girls have fun the rest of the day Juss thinkin bout The Bomb Digz. Plus the girl knew that The Bomb Digz was comin on YouNow the same night. They was extra happy to c wat they were all about.