Competition Part 2: Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

"Don't die Tsukasa." You whispered into his ear and he shivered, doing a stiff nod.

"I put down a mat so it will be a soft landing, and the robot has built in safety measures. So no need to be worried." Rui reassures, to which Tsukasa lets out a relieved sigh.

"Good luck Tsukasa." You and Emu say, and Nene nods. He turns around to give you three a shaky thumbs up. He gets on the stage and a look of terror envelopes his face. You see the hyper realistic robot zombie.

"Thats really realistic looking Rui, you did an incredible job." You said smiling at Rui.

"Ah, thank you. I worked hard on the design."

"Augh... Augh.." The robot groaned.

"Yikes.. I know its still a robot, but I'm still creeped out.." Tsukasa mutters.

"Are you ready?" Rui yells to him.

"Yeah! Here I go!" Tsukasa answers with a determined smile.

(From here on shawty bae Tsukasa is acting)

"S-Stop!! I'm the director!! You cannot treat me like that!!" He exclaimed, with a panicked voice.

"Augh... Augh.." The zombie groaned, stepping closer to the boy.

"Stop!! No!! NOOOO!!" (this got me laughing so hard) He screamed, dropping into the pit.

(ok hes done now)
"Hehe, nice." Nene said giggling.

"Yes, it went very smoothly." Rui nodded with approval. "Thanks Tsukasa!! Thank was perfect!" He yelled to him.

"You think so? A top performance from a top star!!" He said, you could practically hear the giant grin on his face, "Okay! I'm going to climb out now!! Heave-ho!"

"Augh... augh.." the zombie groaned again.

"Hm..? Why is my robot still moving?" Rui asked himself.

"Ehh? Is it not meant to??" You said with a panicked voice.

"ARGH!! Let go of me!! I'm gonna-!" Tsukasa yelled.

"TSUKASA!" You yelled, running onto the stage, but you were too late.

"AHHHH!!" You watched his fall onto the ground.

"Tsukasa?! He fell back in!!" You screamed to the troupe.

Rui looked terrified.

"Theres a mat on the floor.. but, are you ok?"

"Tsukasa!! He's not waking up!! What do we do?!" Emu yelled as you both tried to wake him up.

"This is bad.. Tsukasa!" Rui called out to him, which led Rui and Nene to also run over to the trap door. You all climbed down and sat around him, worry painted on your faces.

Timeskip to night

"Wah?!" Tsukasa yelled, shooting up from his passed out position.

"He's awake!" Nene exclaimed, you could tell even she was worried, which surprised you.

"Thank goodness!! Are you ok Tsukasa?!" Emu let out a dramatic cry.

"What.. what happened..?!" Tsukasa asked, confused.

"The robot grabbed you and pulled you back into the room. Thankfully you fell on the mat.. but still." You explained, looking down fiddling with your hoodie.

"I'm sorry Tsukasa.. My robot seems to have malfunctioned." Rui says with a frustrated face.  "I was convinced my safety features were fool proof, but.. it's all my fault." He gritted his teeth angrily.

"That could've ended really badly for me y'know!!" Tsukasa said, also frustrated.

"Tsukasa.." you said quietly, shaking your head at him. He turned to you and gave you a soft smile.

"But accidents happen. Next time I'll make sure to be more careful too! I would never forgive myself if an incident like that happened and terrified our audience." He reassured. "To be clear, I think this dramatic scene is great! This is the kind of stuff I want to see from you Rui."

You admired Tsukasa. 'Even though, he just got hurt, hes still thinking of others. And he's even complimenting Rui's work. As self centered as he seems, Tsukasa really is an incredible leader.' You thought, smiling.

"Yeah.." Rui answered, not seeming convinced.

"You okay..?" You asked Rui, putting a hand on his shoulder. To this he jumped, so you immediately retracted your hand and muttered an apology.

A/N:

I totally forgot to say this but tysm for 10k reads!! I didn't expect this to get any but like 😎😎 thanks for reading and Im starting to feel bad for beating tsukasa up in every chapter

Word count:  1182