Preview : Tickets

Start from the beginning

Shirogane Miyuki, the current President of the Student Council, who is known to be wise and intelligent, as well as strong and silent. 

He is the person who always score first place in practice exams

He is the person who always score first place in practice exams. In contrast to talented miss Kaguya, his devotion to studying commands awe and fear, and because of that exemplary behavior, he was selected to be the next Student Council President. The weight of a solid gold braided cord on his body has been passed down from President to President in Shuiichin Academy for 200 years!

"These two always look so good together!"

"There's even a dignity to them!" 

"Do you think they're dating? Somebody, please ask them!"

"I wouldn't dare! It would be presumptuous to even get close to them, let alone ask such questions!"

Inside the Student Council room...

"It seems... there's a rumor going around that we're in a relationship or some such." Kaguya said as she began pouring the tea she recently brewed into a small cup, before putting it in front of Miyuki, who seems to be deep in thoughts. 

"That's normal for their age. You should ignore it." Miyuki replied calmly, both eyes remaining shut. He heard Kaguya letting out a slight giggle. 

"That's all it is?" She questioned the President, who is now beginning to sip his beverage, savoring its delightful taste. Some may say he looks collected on the outside, yet his mind was roaming with thoughts based on his and Kaguya's rumors. 

'They think me and Shinomiya are dating? These fools certainly do enjoy chattering about nonsensical love affairs. Although...' Miyuki glanced at Kaguya with a visible smirk on his lips.

'If Shinomiya DEMANDED that I go out with her, I SUPPOSE I WOULD MULL IT OVER! And I'm certain she has feelings for me. Probably just a matter of time before she gave in to her emotions. She should take off that mask of a perfect, pampered young lady and make her blushing appeal to me!' As dear Miyuki was internally laughing in victorious, he did not aware that Kaguya was also smirking amusingly. 

'The ignorant children with their common talk. Who do they think I am? I'm a member of the Shinomiya family, this country's heart and soul! How did they reach the conclusion that I would be dating a commoner? Well... I suppose there could be a very slight possibility, IF he got on his knees and offered up his body, soul and hometown, I suppose I could train him to be a man who measures up to me. Fufu. Certainly, there's no man who doesn't pine for me. It's only a matter of time.' Both of them were drowning in their own little schemes of making the other confess, not even spotting a person sitting in the sidelines, sighing exasperatedly while typing on his laptop's keyboard. 

While they were engaging in this kind of thing... half a year passed!

Nothing of note happened during that period.