New Friends and Alliance part 1

Start from the beginning

The old man nodded, "Yup, I was friends with the Iron Giant."

Aggie's eyes widen a bit and turns to the old man, "Are ye Hogarth Hughes, the boy who was friend with Giant?"

The old man named Hogarth nodded, "Yes, I am and who are you kids?"

"I'm Quinn Kingbird this is my sister Aggie and our friends Damien Rouge, Gemstone Grady and her cousin Valentina Rosalina Grady."

The kids greeted and Damien asked, "So you met Giant before?"

"Yes, I was that boy and I know Giant is out there, fixing himself." Hogarth looks at the sky and made a small smile.

The kids looked to him and nodded, "Mr. Hughes, I think you should come with us." Hogarth looks at them and nodded before following the kids to the forest. Quinn and Gem helps him, and Aggie secretly uses her Recuperis spell to help Hogarth. They reach a clearing and saw Giant letting birds perched on his shoulders. Hogarth stared in shock before taking out his reading glasses. All these years and Giant is there.

Giant looks at them and saw an old Hogarth he lowered himself and caused birds to fly away. "G-Giant?"

Giant looks at him and said slowly, "Hogarth?"

Hogarth smiles and nodded, "Yes, Giant. It's me, Hogarth." Giant smiled at him before lowering his giant finger at Hogarth. Hogarth gently holds the finger and smiles, "It's good to see you again, Giant."

Rocco started crying, "This is the saddest thing I have ever seen." He sniffs.

"Don't ruin the moment Rocco." Gem mutters out.

Giant lowered his hand and gestured Hogarth to get on. Hogarth smiles and nodded before getting on. Giant looks at the others and gestured them to get on. The kids smiled and got on as well as the animals.

Giant took off to the sky with his passengers. Everyone was enjoying the ride and saw many things from bellow. The people from bellow saw Giant and were amazed to see him. They heard about him but never met him. Some took pictures while others video tapped him. After a few minutes, Giant landed back to the forest and sets Hogarth down. Hogarth smiles and waves at him, "Take good care of him. He can be a handful sometimes."

The kids nodded while Giant smiles down at him, "Bye Hogarth."

Giant took to the sky, leaving a smiling Hogarth. Hogarth waves goodbye as Giant flies away with the kids. Then news Media came and asked Hogarth questions about Giant, which he did.

At the jet, the kids were going to Alberta, Canada for the concert. Giant is following them, making sure not to hit any birds of planes. Quinn was watching the news about Hogarth thanking them for reuniting him and Giant. Speaking of which, the news of the Iron Giant was spreading like wildfire and many news media wants to see him and the kids. Not only that but the government and different agencies wanted him. Luckily, he is protected by The HEAT team, Godzilla, Kaila, and Cymopolia. Jurassic World owns Giant and they're not giving him up since he took a liking on the kids.

"Are we there yet?" Damien asked, playing a video game with Rocco.

"Nope just a few more minutes until we get there," Quinn said watching the news.

"A hope we aren't late." Aggie said.

"Of course not," a new voice said. They all turn to see a green alien wearing a purple spandex.

"Who are you?" Val asked.

"Glad you ask, because I am-" the green alien snaps his fingers and a glowing board behind him that says Impossible Man, "Impossible Man!"

After the little show, Val, being the polite one, clapped for him. Impossible Man waved, "Thank you, thank you. You're too kind."

"Whit are ye doing here?" Aggie asked.

"Well, I'm here for a vacation, silly." IM (Impossible Man) said, "And when I heard about you helping Iron Giant reuniting with his old friend, I just have to meet you."

"What is he?" Gem asked.

Damien answered, "Impossible Man is what your heroes call CPs aka Cosmic Pranksters crazy powers but childish brains the only way to deal with them is outwit them or try to ignore them but they hate that."

"He's a prankster?" Val asked.

"That's right, you adorable puppy face child. Not only that but I'm also an excellent cook and a musician!" He said before he snaps his fingers and suddenly, he was holding a trumpet and wearing a black suit with sunglasses before started playing Trumpets by Jason Derulo. He was actually good.

"Wow, not bad." Quinn said in impressed.

IM giggles, "Why thank you." He said before returning back to normal, "Also I heard that you have a concert at Alberta. I just have to come."

Damien grins and looks at the others, "Lets' bring him with us! It's gonna be cool with him around." IM nodded in agreement.

"I don't know," Gem narrows her eyes, "I can deal one prankster but two I don't think so."

"Not to mention, pranking Hoskins for payback." Damien added.

Gem stops and thinks for a minute before looking at him seriously, "Hmph, you made a good point."

"Well, if you're here for the concert. I'm sure the others won't mind." Quinn said, "As long as you don't cause trouble then you can come."

IM cheers, "Yipee! Someone understands me!" he looks at them, "So what shall we do first before we land?"

"Play some video games?" Damien holds up a controller for IM.

"Or we can be in it!" IM snaps his fingers as he and Damien were inside the game. The game is to shoot robotic aunts that tried to take over the world. Damien saw he was in his game and was holding a blaster. He grins and said, "AWESOME!" he then shoots a robotic aunt with IM following him.

"I know right?" IM smiles happily before joining Damien.

The girls watched them and smiled. Those two are having fun until Rocco said; "How come he's using his powers!" he points a paw at IM. Annoyed, Gem covers the ferret with a blanket before leaving. Val giggles before watching Damien playing with IM. Aggie and Quinn went back to their doing and waited for the plane to land.