We didn't say anything as I keep my eyes on the window but I can see him from the corner of my eyes that he will glance at me every once in a while.

I was deep in thought and I didn't know that we arrive in the front of the company. Kallius open the door for me and the offer his hands for help but I didn't accept it and I hear him sighed. I Walk inside and I walk to the different elevator because I know when kallius and I are in the same elevator and it's only the two of us, who knows what will he do to me for ignoring him.

"Jazzy!" Lena yelled as soon as I step out of the elevator. She run to me and engulfed me into a hug. "I miss you!" She said and I giggled "you just saw me yesterday" I said and giggled, she pulled away.

"How was your date?" She asked with a big smile on her face. "It's good" I said simply but she look at me with the look what-happened. I sighed and explain everything to her except the part what me and kallius did of course.

She laughed at first but when she saw my serious expression she stop and give me her sheepish smile.

"So your still ignoring him?" She asked and I nodded.

••

"

What do you think if this?" I ask Lena who's busy typing on her phone. She look up at me and then my drawing. "it's beautiful. But maybe add a little flower here? I don't know I'm not good at designing" she said and I nodded.

I looked at it again and it's fine it doesn't need any flower.

"Where are you going?" She asked as I stand up and Walk to my office crue. "Ma'am, We already finished the project you gave us last week. And it just needs your confirmation and idea" Amy, one of the sewer and the head of them. "Bring it to my office please and I'll finish it if it needs a little improvement" I said and she nodded.

I walk to my office and soon after the dress I draw was on a manikin.

I put a lilac bow on the shoulder and put a mini ribbon the back

I touch the outside of the cloth and it's a little rough but it match with the design. Then I touch the inside of it and it was smooth and soft. Just like how I instructed them to be.

I keep on testing it until I heard a knock. "Com in" I said and the door knob moved to the side then the door open. I don't have to look up as I always recognize that perfume. "Wow, this is beautiful babe" kallius said as soon as he came near the dress. "Thanks, it's because I have a amazing crue" I said and he smile at me.

"Babe" He said and I look up from my phone. "Hmm?" I hummed in response and he came near me and went behind on my chair. "Are you still mad at me?" He ask and kiss my neck. "a little" I said and he chuckled.