Do you want me too?

It's the next day. Lev and Elliana haven't gotten the time to talk to their partners about anything at all since it was pretty late the previous night. They went to bed and thought that it'd be better to start the conversation in the morning. Everyone spent the night so they would already be in the same house together.

" Rise and shine sleepyhead" says Elliana to Lev as she passes by and sees him in his room.
" Goodmorning Ellie" Lev says with a smile on his face.

" Planning on talking about it anytime soon?" She asks him.

"Yeah I do, I just don't know when or how.. but we both need to. Today."

Ellie agreed.

Time skip-

"Piper?" Lev says while entering her room.

"Yeah what's up" she replied in confusion

"Don't you remember I was trying to talk to you about something but you kinda blew me off and walked away with Gavin.."
He says

" oh ehhm I'm sorry, that was my fault. what did you want to talk about?" Piper asks

" I'm gonna be honest with you.. I think I have feelings for Elliana and I know it's messed up but I'm not going to further a relationship with you if I'm having feelings for someone else, it's wrong and I know it. I just think it's better to be honest about it." He goes on to say , " I think we should break up, and I'm sorry."

It went silent for a moment.

" You're telling me you have feelings for my best friend.. and your best friends girlfriend." She says in shock.
"That's fucked up Lev, I can't believe you would do this to the both of us."

" I'm sorry Piper, I really am.. I don't know what came over me, but I need to do what's right in this situation and that is leaving you." Lev says to her.

" this isn't a prank is it..?" She asks with tears in her eyes.

"No.. it isn't, And I'm really sorry." Lev replied.

" fine. let's break up then. if this is true , then I don't think I can be around you anymore. does Jentzen know about this???" Says Piper.

" he's about to, I'm letting elliana talk to him about it."

"So she likes you back, what are you guys gonna date or something" says Piper sarcastically and clearly upset.

" I don't know to be honest." Lev says

" we'll isn't that just great. please get out Lev. I don't know what we're gonna do about this because the fans will be really upset if our group splits up, but I need some space."

" Okay Piper, I'm sorry." Lev says as he leaves her room and gets his stuff ready to go back home.

Ellie's turn.

Elliana walks into Jentzens room with a nervous look on her face.
" Hi baby" Jentzen says to her.

" Hey... can we talk?" She asks.

" uh sure what's up" He says

" I need to be honest with you. I've gained feelings for Lev and I kissed him last night for real and I don't know why I did it but I did and I know it's wrong, I know I messed it up but I do like him and it's not fair to you. We need to break up." She explained.

" YOU KISSED LEV? WHAT THE FUCK EL" he screams at her.

" I'm sorry J, please calm down I didn't mean to cause this." She begins to say as she starts to cry.

Jentzen's scream caused everyone to barge in the room.

" what's going on?" emily asked

" My GIRLFRIEND has feelings for my BEST FRIEND and they fucking kissed last night and cheated on the both of us Piper."

" Wait, you did what?!!" Piper says to Lev as she seems him downstairs about to leave which causes him to come up.

" I'm sorry, you blew me off with Gavin and I was already uncomfortable with that and I didn't know how to tell you and I let my mind take over." Lev says.

" I don't fucking care, that's no excuse.. and to think I was going to still consider having you both in the squad, but now fuck that. I don't care what happens we'll find new members.. both of you get the fuck out of my house and don't come back." Piper says in disappointment.

" Yeah bro I really thought you were a friend, and Ellie I thought you loved me. I'm disappointed in both of you. Please leave we're done." Jentzen says.

Ellie and Lev both pack their things and head out of her house.

" I'm sorry it happened like that." Lev says to Elliana

" Don't be sorry, we both caused this. There was no other way out of it. We needed to be honest. We wanted to cheat, now we have to deal with the consequences." Ellie explains.

" I know this is a really bad timing, but would you wanna come back with me to my house. I know it's probably going to suck being alone right now after all of that." Lev asks

" Oh, um yeah sure" Elliana says with a slight smile.

" Okay great, let's go. We'll get some Starbucks on the way I want to cheer you up. I know this sucks but I'm not gonna let it get in the way, we still have eachother. I still want you.. do you want me too? " Lev says as he looks at Elliana in the eyes.

"Yeah, we do have eachother.. and yes i do" she says as she gets pulled into a hug by Lev.

" we'll figure this out" he says.

They head off to get Starbucks, and go back to Lev's house.

- Discontinued