●♡Chapter One♡●

Start from the beginning

Y/n
Of course we will my beautiful wife! I will always make time for you!😚

Shinobu
Awww love you😚

Sanemi
Ugh get a room😒

Shinobu
Your just jealous cause I'm getting all of y/n' s love😊🖕🏻

Y/n
Alright guys ima head off, I got class in a few!

Kagaya
Alright bye

Mitsuri
Ok bye!

Shinobu
Bye my love💖

Y/n is offline
Mitsuri is offline
Rengoku is offline
Tengen is offline
Kagaya is offline

--------------------

I turned off my phone and placed it in my bag. I waited for my professor to finally get to class cause he ended up getting here 10 minutes late. "Alright class today we will start the second semester off with a group project. So you can go ahead and get in a group of two or three." He said. I sighed, I didn't really know anyone in this class since we haven't done any group projects in this class before. I stood up and turned only to be met with someone's chest. I backed up a little, "Sorry! I should have been more careful." I said. I looked up and saw who I was looking at. It was muzan, I've never actually talked to him, and he hasn't actually showed up much last semester.

His hair was jet black, and his eyes a strange red. He was tall and quite pale, but not really weak looking. He wore a nice suit as well. "It's alright, I was going to ask if you would like to be partners for the project." He said. "Sure, I don't really know anyone in this class so I'm glad you came and asked me." I said with a small laugh. Once everyone got in their groups, we were told our assignment. Since this was the anatomy class we would research an animal on the list we were given and once we finish we would dissect it. "Well this sounds like fun." I mumbled. "Here." Muzan handed me a piece of paper with his dorm room number. "We can work on the project there tomorrow after school." He said. I nodded, "Ok."

Soon class was over and I was ready to die. "I hate going to school." I mumbled. "Hey y/n!" I turned around and saw tengen and rengoku. "Oh hey guys, what's up?" I asked. "Just heading out for some lunch! You wanna come?" He asked. "Sure, why not." I said shrugging my shoulders. My next class wasn't for another half hour. We went to a cafe that wasn't too far from the campus. We all ordered and tengen decided to pay for our stuff. We sat down at one of the tables outside of the cafe. "Its really nice out." I said with a smile. "I would have to agree." Rengoku said. "You guys wanna plan a game night tonight?" Tengen asked. "Sure, I don't see why not." I said. "I'm going to have to decline, I have a project to work on with my partner tonight." Rengoku said. "Aww man, I really wanted to flmaboyantly kick your ass in Mario cart!" Tengen said laughing. I rolled my eyes. "I'm sure we both know that I am the queen of Mario cart." I said taking a sip of my drink like one of those badass queens in a movie. "Oh Yea? Well we'll see about that tonight, I've been polishing up my skills." He said. "I hope you have been polishing up your losing face just as much because you are so going down!" I said. "Man, now I'm a bit disappointed that I have to miss this." Rengoku said with a laugh. "Don't worry, I'll make sure to record the whole thing for you!" I said. "I look forward to it then." He said.

Soon it was time for me to get to class, "Alright guys, I'll see you later!" I said waving to them. "Bye!" I walked off back to the campus and once I reached the entrance someone roughly bumped into make causing my to fall and drop my cake on the ground. I stared at it for a moment before looking at the person responsible for the death of my cake. There was a girl who seemed really pretty. She was on the ground with a smallish cut on her knee. "Oh shit, are you ok?" I asked helping her up. "Yes I'm ok." She said in a bit of a rude tone. She turned to look at me and had a bit of a surprised face. I just now noticed that I was a bit taller than her. (I wish I was tall😒)

I tilted my head, "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "N-no, I have to go." She said quickly turning around and pulling out her phone as she walked away. "Alright, have a nice rest of your day then." I said before turning around. I sighed as I crouched down to look at my wasted cake. "Oh! Wait!" I called out for her. She turned around, "What?" She asked. I pulled out a bandaid as I rushed to her. "I noticed you had a cut on your leg, here." I said handing her a bandaid. "Oh, thank you." She said. I smiled, "No problem, anyways I have to go now, bye." I said waving to her. I went back and picked up my cake. I had threw it away and headed to class. My next class was law and criminal justice. I was planning on becoming a lawyer as a career path, I have other options of course.

Once I got to class I sat next to a random person. I've never really seen him much during the first semester, he either was late or never showed up to class. I have a feeling he might be one of the guys I have to be in charge of for the study group. He had short black hair and some pretty ass eyes. I noticed I was staring a little to long as he was now looking at me in puzzlement. "Is there something on my face?" He asked. "Oh! Sorry, it's just that you got some really nice eyes." I said with a nervous laugh. I noticed a light blush, "Huh? Oh thank you." He mumbled. I looked back at the front quietly after that awkward moment. Class started and it was pretty boring, I noticed the guy next to me was dozing off. I sighed as the teacher noticed. "Akaza!" She yelled, causing him to wake up. "Huh?" He looked around as some kids snickered to themselves. "Its not really a smart idea to sleep in my class. Now since you wanted to sleep and have me go out of my way to wake you up, answer this question on the board then." She said glaring at him. "If you do not answer correctly I may consider failing you for thus semester because it doesn't seem like you care about passing thus class." I sighed with a hint of annoyance. The question was, what were some of the largest challenges in the criminal justice system.

I started to write the answer down on a piece of paper making him looked down at it. 'One of the answers is persistent violent crimes in urban areas.' "One of the answers is...persistent violent crimes in urban areas." He said. The teacher looked a bit shocked but fixed her composure, "I see you have been paying attention a bit. But do not fall asleep in my class again, this is a warning." She said before continuing her lecture. "Thank you." Akaza said. "Huh?" "Thank you for giving me the answer." He said. "Oh! It was no problem!" I said giving him a smile. Class went by a bit quickly and so did the other classes. I was excited since it was game night.

Tengen's girlfriends make the best food for game night. Unfortunately  they are  out of town for a couple of days. Once I got over to tengen apartment I saw him setting up a bunch of snacks. "Yo! Get ready to have your ass handed to you!" I yelled. He turned to me and smirked, "Oh your on!" He said. I jumped onto the couch as I picked up a controller. I set up my camera in order to show rengoku my victory. "Shit!" I yelled as tengen threw an item at me cause me to go off the track. "That's what you get!" Tengen said laughing. "Oh your about to get it now!" I laughed. I caught up to him after pushing him off of the couch. "What the hell! That ain't fair!" He yelled picking me up and throwing me off the couch. "That was abuse!" I yelled throwing an object at his cart. "What your doin to my cart is abuse!" He yelled at me trying to to catch up to me.

We play quite a few rounds until I decided to call it quits. "Ight man I'm going to get going. I got a test tomorrow." I said. "On the second day?" He asked. "Yup, my English teacher does not like my class." I said with a laugh. He laughed, "Right, you got types girls who always like to start shit." He said. "Yup, anyways I'll see you later." I said waving to him. "Alright bye." He said. Once I left I hopped on my bike and headed back to the dorms. "Ugh, I'm still kinda sad I dropped my cake today." I said getting into my dorm room. Mitsuri was fast asleep so I was careful to not wake her up.

I laid down in my bed and yawned, "Well, I better get up early to study for my test cause I sure as hell ain't doing it tonight." I mumbled as I drifted off into sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

---> Note: I hope you enjoyed the story!  I had quiet a bit of fun making this first chapter :>

Anyways I hope you have a wonderful day or night where ever you may be! Make sure to hydrate and eat well♡
Till next time my lovelys!

-Nori