Chapter 4

Makoto's POV. Raizen High.

Makoto: Shiawase no template, no ue moji doori e ni egaita uwabe no ura 🎶

Makoto: Teeburu wo kakomi te wo awasu sono toki sae 🎶

Makoto: Ari no mama de wa i rarenai mama 🎶

Makoto: Kakushigoto darake tsugihagi darake no Home, you know? 🎶

Makoto: Kamikudaitemo nakunaranai honne ga wa ni hasamatta mama 🎶

Makoto: Fuan darake nariyuki makase no Life, and I know 🎶

Makoto: Karisoma mamire no nichijou dakedo koko ni boku ga ite anata ga iru 🎶

Makoto: Kono shinjitsu dake de mou i ga motarete yuku 🎶

I finished singing one of the songs that I'm currently listening, and I sang in front of the band members that will be performing at the performance event of the Ten-oh Festival.

Shido, Tohka, Yamabuki, Hazakura, Fujibakama, and Tobiichi.

Shido: Damn......I never thought.....

Tohka: Woah!

Yamabuki: Hell yeah!

Hazakura: I never imagined Nishi-kun to be a good singer.

Fujibakama: Gross.

Makoto: Oh shut up will ya!? Is that the only word in your vocabulary!?

Origami: I guess we will have a duet, Nishimiya.

Makoto: Y-Yeah.

With what happened.........we already made our preparations for the festival.

They also chose the maid café. As for the band, they will wear maid outfits, except for me because maid outfits are not that great for me, even if I put a wig on.

We are slowly making our preparations. As of now, we have our band meeting and we chose our instruments.

Yamabuki is a bassist, Hazakura is a drummer. Tohka was disappointed because she wanted to play the drums. However, we gave her the instrument of a maiden, the tambourine, to which she find it enjoyable. The glasses girl is playing the keyboard.

Shido plays the guitar a bit, Origami is the vocals. As for me, I told them that I can somehow do vocals and play the guitar and piano.

Shido: It seems like you picked around a hobby during your days at the UK, huh.

Makoto: Yep. I was somehow bored, so I decided to learn how to play the guitar and the piano.

Makoto: I also have a reason for that.

Shido: .........

Shido: It's her, right?

Makoto: Yeah.

Shido: All right. Now this is a match that we can't afford to lose.