CHAPTER 4: DEAR BILLY

Start from the beginning

"It's me!" The boy says, it was Lucas.
"Lucas?" Nancy questions.
"It's me" he repeats.
"Jesus, what's wrong with you Sinclair?" Steve  says in a small shout.

"I'm sorry" Lucas says gasping for air.
"I could've taken you out with this lamp!" Steve says almost shouting again.

"Sorry guys, sorry" Lucas says once more.

"I was... I was biking for eight miles.( He pants out of breath) Give me a second. Shit". He says

Max just looks at me like 🤨
I just shrug.

"We've got a code red". Lucas says.
"What?" Steve says.

I hear a tick tock again.
I look behind me and see it, 'oh god' I mutter, I look to Max but shes gone.

Oh shit. I walk toward the clock and it's ticking louder, I see a snake and it slithers up my leg slowly.

I try to shake it off but it wouldn't go. It got to my stomach and bit my side, and bit it I scream, it felt real, so real that it starts bleeding alot.

I snap out of it and I see everyonel ooking at me and Max, Steve's eyes fall down to the ground ,"Holy shit, y/n did you get your period?" Steve says.

"What, what are you on about?" I look to the ground..... blood.

I put my hand to my mouth, I pause my music that was very quietly playing.

I was still holding Maxs' hand, magical feeling 😍

I grab my side and we walk to the cars.

I get in the back of Nancys and Robin goes in the front with her.

TIME SKIP
Maxs' pov

Me and Y/n decided to write letters to everyone we care about. I was currently writing one to her, it was my last one to write  , I was writing about my feelings for her, I loo at her, she was on the ground, it was kinda... hot.

Robin and Nancy come down the stairs, Nancy saying " We have a plan".

Me and y/n look at each other and just continue writing.

I have written,

To y/n
I know we have only known each other for a week now, I feel like I've known you for years, I love your humor, hoe I can relate to you, that one late night conversation we had, even if it was just for 57 minutes, that is the longest one I've had, and the only one I've had.

But you are my best friend and if I have lived longer than I would've liked to try to date... even if I'm writing this it's still difficult to say.

But have a good life, one without me in it

Love From
Your not very long known
Best friend
Max

I ultimately cringe at it but I don't care.

"Hey Y/n, come here!" Nancy shouts from upstairs.

"Ok I'm coming!" Y/n shouts back.

"Here Max, don't read it till I die" Y/n says handing me an envelope.