interested in talking to Moondrop

I have an idea but for it to work I need to wait. I decided to draw a character I had in a nightmare. I call her Myst because she only appears in mist and she is mysterious! After I was done, I realized Sun was watching me draw. "Sunlight that's a bit gorey and dark for a kid your age but none of the less it's amazing!" "Thanks mom tbh I had a nightmare bout her(the one I drew)" I chuckled. Sun looked at me in a concerned way from what it seems. "I like her though bc she was a friend in the nightmare!" Sun sighed in relief and ruffled my hair. I giggled then booked Mr Sun "you're it!" I ran away going through the play structures and the ball pit before Sun tagged me. I laughed and started to get tickled by Sun. "No hahaha stop!! Ahhhahhhhhaha mom!!!" "Never-" Sun stopped tickling me "did you call me mom?" I nodded and sat up. "You're like a mom to me!" "Okay Sunlight!" I smiled. I got up and played hop scotch for a few hours. The lights went off because of a couple of teens. We all heard Sun scream in pain before Moon came out in control. I ran to Moon "teens turned off the lights too early!!" "Thanks for telling me kiddo...wait you're the.. oh nvm I'll talk to you later" I watched as Moon walked to the teens and picked them up "you're lucky I'm feeling generous and  now you're banned from the daycare" Moon threw the kids out the daycare then nodded to meto turn on the lights. I walked to the light switch and flipped it but the lights didn't turn on. I looked at Moon confused and he looked confused as well. I tried a couple of more times but it didn't turn on. Then I walked to Moon "I think it's a power outage" "guess that makes sense" I nodded and sat down. "Kiddo you're a naughty child turning the lights off last night, breaking the rule, and being up past bedtime" "Well I didn't turn the lights off, so I didn't break w rule, and I didn't sleep because I normally have nightmares or I just can't sleep" I looked at Moon. "Oh i guess the you're okay.." Well the other kids still played and I just chilled with Moon. What? It'd chaotic and I want peace for once! Plus I'm horrible at socializing with other people.