Part 1

The scene opens in a big mansion filled with maids and butlers roaming around the house in search of their young master who is currently hiding, do you think he is playing hide and seek with them nah he ran away from them to meet someone special to him. The parents just arrive and saw the tensed faces so the beautiful lady wearing red evening gown signed and looked and the husband who also sighed in disbelief like her. The husband ordered in a loud dominant voice "everyone stay where you are" . The maids and butlers who didn't notice their master and mistress arrival noticed them at last now they were even more distressed some were praying god to let them out of the mansion alive. Then after a while of awkward silence the husband in a grand Gucci dress with channel tie ordered them "stop your search for my son and start the work for todays party" them the wife spoke in such a way that her voice showed she also has a authority here as she saw the confused faces of the workers " I know it is all of a sudden we are saying there is a party tonight but I want the work done by 10pm you all have two hours 30 min and if the work is done by then I will raise your pay". Then the wife turned to the husband who was staring at her. The husband said in a happy-soft voice "baby lets go, I know you already know where he is". Both of the headed towards the Neighbor's mansions which was big and had a water Fountain in the front welcoming them were the guards dressed in black and white with don glasses with a ear piece. As they enter they saw a tattooed man and a young women wearing suit and had gun in her gun waist holder. They were giving mafia aura which they were. The tattooed man saw them and welcomed them with a smile. As the lady saw them she went inside with the weapons that were on the table and put them in a secret room and came back and sat with them.

To introduce them the mafia family they were the Kim's and the Gucci dress man and red evening dress women who we read before are the Jeon's. Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim were friends from when they were kids. Mr. Jeon got the CEO position from his father and MR. Kim got the mafia position from his uncle.

Their family started it small but Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim brought their work and become No.1 in their respective field. They both them fell in love and married their loved ones who are Mrs. Jeon and Kim. Mr. and Mrs. jeon have one boy named Jeon Jungwoo. Mr. And Mrs. Kim have one girl child Kim Taesoo and one boy child named Kim Yoonmin.

Lets get back to the story, here both Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim hug each other and sat on the couch and waiting for their kids to arrive. Mrs. Kim and Jeon started taking about their life and kids like all females do. The males started talking about work and their childhood memories. After a while they could hear kids laughter and their screams. The males chuckled and picked the kids up and took them up to the second floor to take them to their mothers. As soon as the kids saw their mothers they ran up to them and gave them a hug and kissed their cheeks.The pout and asked their kids "where is our kissu" both females chuckled  and said "oh god why same drama everyday, huh!". the laughed and went to their fathers and kissed their cheeks.

Jeon Jungwoo and Kim Yoonmin were wearing a formal balck suit and Kim Taesoo was wearing a white frock. Mr.Kim compimented his daughter prasing her beauty "wow Taesoo you are looking really cute". The daughter replied saying "ofcourse papa I should look cute or else how can i be Jeon Taesoo and marry the great Jeon Jungwoo". Yoonmin interrupted "papa,you know I will be the best man of Jungwoo". The fathers laughed with the mothers and children.Then Jungwoo asked his father "dada,can I marry Taesoo in the future".The father and laughed and replied"yes why not baby,do you wanna say something darling". Mrs.jeon replied in a sweet voice"I also want to see my baby and Tae baby marriage....do you remember even you wanted ot marry me from a young age and even asked our parents to do so i think they will also be happy like us". Mr.jeon remembering his childhood laughed and look at Mr.Kim"Mr.kim do you remember you also cried to be the man for me on our marriage"said cheekily looking at him. "Dude,are you for real,do you have to embarrass me like that"he paused for a while and said  "you know you two were the best couple from the start and yeah i will also marry my baby to Jungwoo,I promise you my friend", All then looked and Mrs.Kim.Mrs.Kim saw that and told"why are you looking at me like that i am okey with anything as long it makes these three babies happy.

All were laughing.now I have a doubt will they be happy like this forever or is it only temporary lets know it in the latter part of the story.Bye for now my angles and sorry for the spelling or grammer mistakes.