"That puts Shaw in a different country." Dom says, as everyone began finishing what they were doing to get ready, "That means he's got an eight hour lead on us."

"Alright, we gotta move now. Tej, give me that info." Hobbs says, "Riley and I will go ahead and we're going to lock down the base. We're going to protect that component personally. Toretto, I'll arrange the transportation of you and your cars. Luca, make sure your ready in 2 hours, and make sure everything goes smoothly, we can't afford not to get there in time. You brush up on your Spanish boys, I'll see you in Espana."

Everyone nodded at what Hobbs had said and began getting ready, but Brielle just looked at Tej, who sighed and handed her the ten bucks, making her smile, "This was fun. We should do it again sometime."

She walked over to Dom, and began helping him pack things they needed and so on, when the elevator doors opened and Brian walked out.

"You son of a bitch! You made it!" Roman smiles, and goes over to greet him, the two clasp hands and bro hug, as Tej moves over, "What up, man?"

"Good to see you." The two bro hug as well, before Brian looks around and see everyone packed, "So, what's goin' on here?"

"Figured out they hittin' an army base in Spain." Roman explained, as Tej added, "Border patrol ID'ed Shaw's men crossin' through last night."

"Hobbs and Riley went to lock down the base." Han said as he, Luca and Gisele set their bags down to greet Brian, Luca speaking before giving him a bro hug, "They're gonna meet us there."

"Where's Dom and Brie?" Brian asked, Gisele nodded over to where they were, "They weren't going without you."

"I found out what happened to Letty" Brian tells the two as he moves over, they both look at him, as Brian continues with tears in his eyes, "It's all my fault."

"Brian..." Dom sighed, "Whatever you found out, that's for you. What we're about to do now... is for her."

Brielle nodded with a smile, "We're going to bring her home. Home to us. Her family. And that's all that matters."

☆☆☆☆☆

A couple of hours later, on the cargo plane headed to Lusitania, Spain - Brielle was sat on the floor beside Luca with her head against one of the cargo boxes, when Tej walks over to everyone, "I just got word they caught one of Shaw's men at the base. It's time."

"Somethings not right." Brielle said confused, Brian shook his head, "Definitely. He wanted us to find that guy. Think about it. Interpol. You were face to face with him." Brian pointed to Dom, as Roman spoke up confused, "Brian, so what are you sayin'?" 

"Braga said the only way you get near Shaw, is if he wants you to. And he said that somehow one of us would know what he means." Brielle tensed at the thought of what Braga meant.

"Tej. Where's that component" Dom called over, "They're moving it to a secure location."

They all shared a knowing look, Brielle and Luca making eye contact, before she scoffed, shaking her head, "Shaw ain't hitting that base."

Brian shook his head with a smile, "He's hittin' the convoy."

☆☆☆☆☆