prologue. movies

WARNING !! THIS FIC CONTAINS DEATH, CAR CRASHES, BLOOD, HARMFUL STIMS, CLAW STIMS, VIOLENCE, DESCRIPTIONS OF GORE, PANIC ATTACKS, ANXIETY SYMPTOMS AND DEPRESSION SYMPTOMS.

(note: this is humanized :))

apple pov  <3

I stared at the TV, a gentle breeze from the open window brushing my face. The clock said it was almost midnight, and the only light in the room was the television in front of us. Pulling the fluffy blanket a bit more over me, I shifted slightly to get closer to both Marsh and Bow, who had been watching movies together for a while now.

I didn't know what this one was about, or even what half of them were SAYING, but I didn't mind. I was with Marshmallow and Bow. Who I wish were my girlfriends.

Marsh noticed my wriggling and laid a hand on my shoulder. "Come here," she said, patting the small open area of couch in between them.

I smiled slightly, trying my best not to seem insecure or dumb, and shuffled over to the middle, where Marshmallow tucked me into the blanket and started trying to explain what had happened in the movie so far. I had no clue what she was talking about half of the time, but I didn't mind. It was just nice hearing her talk.

"And then she.. well, you'll have to find out what happens. I don't even know!" she finished, ruffling my brown-and-red hair with her hand. I wanted to feel hers, but I thought that might be rude. Marsh was always trying to teach me proper etiquette (and words), but a lot of it slipped right over my head.

Bow leaned in closer to me, flicking her tail and wrapping it around her hand a few times. She always did that when she was nervous. What was making her nervous?

Her face flushed slightly and she leaned back away, just far enough for me to not be able to see her face. Strange.

I began to take in what just happened and my face flushed even more than her. I don't think she was TRYING to be all loving and close, but it felt like that in my eyes.

Bow was fiddling now, yet her eyes closed in on the television. Maybe it was a suspenseful part. Yeah, she definitely wasn't trying to be close. I breathed out a slight sigh and closed my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Bow's soothing, yet distorted, voice came from my side. "You're never sad. Something on your mind?"

I opened my eyes again to see her pink pupils gazing into mine. I was slightly taken in by the sparkling, but I didn't want to be rude, once again. Maybe that was too forward.

"Nothing.. much," I forced out, trying to hide my feelings. They couldn't feel the same way as me. No, never.

Bow's eye twitched, and I could have sworn there was some sort of somberness in there, just for a moment, but they quickly relaxed and smiled at me. The smile was soothing, but slightly saddened for whatever reason. "Oh, that's good."

Marsh still stared at the television. I grabbed both Bow and Marsh's hands and gently set them on my face, trying to take in their light, yet sweet, scent. They never thought anything of it- I had overheard them talking about it being a sort of "stim", whatever that is.. they never knew the real reason why I do it. I'm glad they don't.. yet.

I could feel Marsh brush her hand slightly to the side, but she quickly corrected it back to its regular position. Bow's hand slipped through slightly- being a ghost and all- but I could still feel it's tingly sensation on my skin. It felt sort of nice.

I wish I could just tell them, but I can't! I don't want to yet.. I don't-

I remembered back to what Marsh told me a long time ago before we got to Purgatory Mansion. "You'll love her- she's still very nice, just as she was all those years ago in the first season. If you ever need to tell either of us anything, please, please do so. We will always love you."

I sighed. Goodness, was she right with the fact that I'll love her.
"We will always love you."

I snuggled closer into the blankets, yet mumbled, "I have to tell you both something," under my breath.

"What was that?" Marshmallow asked, nothing but calm and warmth in her voice.

I whispered, slightly louder this time, "I have to tell you both something."

Bow paused. "And what would that be?"

"I.. hmm.."
"I love you guys. Like.. love-love you both. Both of you."

Immediately Bow's face froze up and she covered her eyes, shaking her head and whispering something like "this can't be real this can't be real".

Marsh's reaction was a bit different. She leaned in and kissed me right on the cheek.

"I love-love you too, Apple." She then turned to Bow, grabbing her hand and pulling it closer to the both of us. "And I love-love you too, Bow."

Bow had a look on her face that made it seem like she had just seen a ghost- haha. After an agonizingly long pause, she said, "You do?"

"We do," we murmured in unison.

Bow covered her face again and began shaking, pushing her head into one of the decorative couch pillows and beating it up. She was acting as if she were angry, but she had the biggest grin on her face I had ever seen her have. I saw her convulse and start to cry.

"Bow? Did I- did I do somet- say something wrong?" Marsh stuttered, immediately jumping to conclusions, from what I could tell.

"No!" she yelped, trying to hug us both but phasing through a bit. "I love you both too! I love you both so much- oh, you couldn't imagine!"

"..Love-love?" I inquired as Marsh wiped the tears off of her face.

"Love-love."

-- hey guyz !! reed/fangb1te here !!
more is coming zoon !! and for the people that came here for an update on blackvision, it'll be zoon !! ive been zuffering a lot of zymptoms of deprezzion and have really had a big lack of motivation overall, not to mention having a lot elze to do in general.
i thank you all for your continuouz zupport and hope to zee you all again in the future !!!!

and dont worry.. the angzt iz coming zoon >:)