Author's Note

This, like several works in the DDLC fandom, is a work of fiction; I do not own any of these Intellectual properties as Dan Salvato holds those rights. Please read below for disclaimers regarding the story before continuing to the actual fanfiction.

Just like Doki Doki, this book contains themes that might disturb readers that aren't limited to: Physical and Substance Abuse (Chapter Seven), Death (I'd ruin the thrill if I said what chapter and who, but one's demise does happen, and the description isn't blunt), and Angst (You'll notice that within the story, but note, the ending is cute nonetheless.)

The story also takes place in an Alternative Universe and is not canon whatsoever: MC's not in this universe, Monika isn't mad with power, and you'll notice within the first chapter that the story doesn't correlate with the game.

If you heed these notices, here's a small note: this's my first fanfiction (for this account anyway), and I'm not perfect. We all make mistakes, some bigger, others smaller, but I've made four different stories, and this one surpassed my criteria, so I hope you all can enjoy and overlook my mistakes (Also the cover is made by me with official art from DDLC's sprite wiki.)