What Do I Do Now

A/N: I may have forgotten this fanfic existed... holy shit my old writing was trash. 

...

What.

I... don't know what to say? Microwave Chan is me? Maybe this is just a horrible dream and I'll wake up and microwave Chan never existed and I can peacefully die without a microwave committing identity theft. 

I close and open my eyes. This isn't a dream. Fuck. Shit. Or maybe, I'm hallucinating? I decide to go up to my friends and see if they'll respond to me.

"HeYy guy! How are you all?" I ask, and they don't even look at me. Are they... ignoring me? What the actual fuck? Fuck you, microwave Chan. I hope this fanfic takes a different turn and everything goes great again. But that can't happen because I have a dumbass writing this.

"Hey guys? Angie? Poe? Amy? Darian? GUYSS? Answer me?" I asked, tapping Poe, my friend, on the shoulder. He didn't answer me. Well if you're going to be such a bitch-

I smacked him on the head. 

He didn't even turn back to me. He didn't even flinch. 

What the actual fuckity fuck fuckson?....dkdjffjfkfmgfkmffkfmflfmfkjfkfkffk

Then, all my friends laughed. We're they all pulling a prank? We're they laughing at my suffering? Please tell me they were. But they weren't. Becuase, microwave Chan was... beeping? SEDUCTIVELY BEEPING? 

"Beep beep beep~" Microwave Chan said to my friends, and they giggled. 

"Oh Y/N, you're so funny!"

"Y/N, since when did you become comedic?"

"You're so silly Y/N!"

...

Im going to fall off a cliff and die like Mathew.

"STOP. IGNORING. ME." I finally yelled at my friends.

And ya know what they did?

...

They ignored me. 

Man I wish this was a Gacha movie so I can become a magical demon Angel hybrid princess and stab everyone in this room. 

What the hell am I going to do...

A/N (again): Hey guys fun fact! No more Wilbur slander because I despise the dsmp now! #slay !!!!! Woo! Once again, I'm sorry I haven't updated for like... half a year. Haha.... I'm writing this as my friends are reading a fanfic on a call.