Chapter 23 - Meilleurs Amis

Start from the beginning

"Okay I am up!" He shouts. Matt is also awake because the lack of warmth woke him up and Nash's lack of pillow woke him up. I walked over to Aaron. I felt so bad for doing this he was such a sweet guy. I started hitting him on the head with the pillow. His eyes fluttered open.

"I'm up, I'm up, I'm up!" he says moving away from me.

"I'm sorry to have to do that to you guys but you guys are just such heavy sleepers. Oh Nash you can go wake Lily up if you want to," I say with a smirk and I wink at him. He blushes. Nash Grier blushed. He gets up and walks into my room. I see him crouch beside Lily and gently rub her back telling her to wake up. I hear her groan and turn away. I have to stop myself from laughing out loud. Nash attempts again and he gets hit in the nose.

"HAHAHAHHAHA!" I laughed. It was so funny. Matt, Carter, Hayes, and Aaron were all laughing with me. Nash looks at us with narrowed eyes. Suddenly Lily sits up. She looks around and I feel bad for her. Everyone is staring at her. She sees Nash and she blushes and her eyes widen. She quickly realizes her appearance isn't top notch and squeals and grabs her stuff and runs into the bathroom. She will get used to not caring about her appearance around them. I mean I just never cared very much in the first place. Now it is just kind of fun to act a bit girly. I walk in to Shawn, and Jack and Jack's room. They are already awake. Well good for them. They follow me back into Matt's room. I can't do much because everyone else is getting ready, so I go to my bed and lie down. I keep my feet off the bed trying to keep it clean. I start to scroll through my phone. I feel someone pull off my shoe and I look away from my phone to see who stole my footwear.

"Your feet are so tiny," Taylor says, looking at my shoe.

"Good to know," I say as I take my shoe back and put it on my foot. I feel the bed dip down and I see that he is now on the other side of the bed. He looks at my phone then goes on his phone. We are now both lying down on the bed with our phones above our faces. We must look so funny.

*NOTIFICATION*

Matthew Espinosa took a picture of you

I click on the notification and I see a picture on Instagram of me and Taylor holding our phones up. Which was probably taken about ten seconds ago. The caption reads.

Twins....aren't they just adorable? @MaliaIDallas @TaylorCaniff I liked the picture and shot a smirk at Matt. He just smiled back. I noticed that Taylor was now looking at the picture. He glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back. I hear the bathroom door open and Lily comes out. She has been in there for about 30 minutes. But she looks good. She is wearing a black tank top that is tucked into high waisted jean shorts. She has on black tights underneath the short and she is wearing black leg warmers over the tights. She is also wearing a cream colored sweater over the tank top. She has done her makeup in a simple nude color. Oh I completely forgot to do mine. Oh well. Her hair was in waves down her back and she had braided a small headband around the back. She had on these black boot heels that made her a lot taller. She was probably now 5'6 while I was probably only 5'4 at the most now. I should get me a pair of those kind of heels, I always thought they looked cute, but I had just never gotten around to getting a pair for myself.

"We're all thinking it I'm just going to say it. You look good," I say to Lily. She laughs.