OBSESSION

(Yandere shalnark x monster reader x yandere feitan) made by: @thatonesimpUwU

3rd person pov~

Feitan sat in his room looking through the boxes of pictures. Shalnark was doing the same. It was one specific girl that they were both interested in, they would kill for her if need be. Which they have, everyone close to her in the pictures were dead, scratched out of the photo with a red pen.

She was a detective searching for a monster that had been eating children all over the country. She had everyone fooled. To them she looked like an amazing mother of two and a wonderful wife, until her children were killed and her husband was put in a high security mental hospital. He went on about how it was her, she was the one who was killing the kids, and not to trust her.

No one believed him. She was perfect, a beautiful (s/c) women, smart, cunning, quick to solve something, everything that you could want in a women. One that could bring any man to his knees. And that's what she did.
Ij
A few days later~

Feitan and shalnark had been acting weird locking their rooms before they leave,. Mm Coming back with small boxes full of something, it was crazy. Now it was getting out of hand they were coming back late, becoming ruder as they days past. It was finnaly time to confront them. "Shalnark, feitan we think it's time for an intervention" chrollo said. "about what we're not on drugs well normal ones" They said as they sighed lovingly. "Drugs or not we wanna know why the two of you have been acting so weird!" Machi said.

"You wouldn't understand leave us alone" they said walking away. The troup was taken back. They had never well shalnark had never raised his voice.

With you~

"Thanks officer Hopkins I'll do my best to find your daughter Jane" I said. To bad she was delicious. "Thank you detective (y/n)" he said as he left. I smiled as I sat in my chair. Another person fooled and no slip ups. I reached for my cup of blood and started sipping on it as someone came into my office. "are you miss (y/n)?" He asked. He was kinda cute and so was his friend, black hair kinda short, monochrome voice, his friend was blonde green eyes, tall,  rather muscular, and sweet looking.

"Yes I am is something wrong?" I asked. "Yea our son went missing and we found his fingers in his room" he said. He was lying, I don't ever remember taking them. "Ok I'll do the best I can would you like me to stay with you until you feel better to stay alone?" I asked. "Yes thank you we have a guest room in our house" the blonde one said.

Timeskip~

The apartment wasn't too bad had a slight smell but that might have been the rotting body, them made an excuse that they didn't wanna touch the body but they were doing the best to clean the smell out of the house. They seemed to follow me around a little, which was normal since I had just met them around an hour ago. They made sure I had everything I needed, but they seemed a little to into it.

They always touched me when the talked to me, they knew a lot about me, it was weird. I sat in the guest room they offered me as them came in with boxes. They smelt familiar. "(y/n)I think it's time we came out to you" shalnark said handing me a box. I opened it seeing the head of my partner with I love you engraved on his forehead. Feitan handed me one too. It was my boss's head that says we know your secret. "So what do you think you know?" I asked licking the blood off of my fingers .

"We know you've been eating the children, were not going to tell as long as you promise us one thing" feitan said. He was never usually this talkative. "And that may be I?" I asked. "Love us and only us" they said in unison. "And what do I get out of it?" I asked. "All the sex you want from both of us" shalnark said. "we can bring you live kids and adults" feitan said. The two got on there knees in front of me. "you two are really fucked up and I can't explain how much I love that" I said lifting their chins up.

"I love the two of you" I said letting my sharp teeth show. I gave them both kisses on the lips and walked away. They followed me out.

(For reference on what your monster from looks like credits to themermaidscales)