Chapter 1

Edited

\

I sat in Vince McMahon's office waiting for my boss to tell me who I'm going to be in a storyline with. "Hello Daniella. You will be working for the authority, immediately." I heard Vince say. " Okay. Who will I have a rivalry with?" "You will find out soon enough. Now go to your match."I left and started to get ready for my match. I saw my best friend, Charlotte Flair. I walked over to her. "Hey Charlotte, I have a match against Cameron tonight. Unfortunately I have to do something that I don't really wan to." "What is it? Other then face Cameron." She snickered. "Dani to gorilla." "Bye Charlotte. You'll see what I have to do." I walked to gorilla and watched as Cameron did her entrance. Then I stepped out onto the ramp. When the crowd saw me they cheered, they won't be cheering for me soon....

Fast forward

I pinned Cameron and got the win. Then she came out, Stephanie McMahon "Daniella, can you step out of my ring so we can get on this show. These people don't want to be here all night," said Stephanie. "Okay Steph, I'm going." I roll out of the ring and start to walk up the ramp. "Dani, where do you think you are going? You are going to be on commentary for this next match." I look at her. "What?" I say but no one except Stephanie and the people ringside can hear me. I walk over to the commentary table and put on a headset. "Hello Dani, how do you feel about Stephanie having you on commentary during this match that the WWE universe knows about?" asked Micheal Cole. "What kind of question is that Micheal?' I don't really care if I'm out here or not." I reply. Then Seth's music hits and the crowd booes him. I stare at him as he walks by. He looks at me and winks. I glare back at him. Seth gets into the ring and waits for his opponents. Then Roman's music hits and the crowd goes crazy. I smirk and watch as Seth's gets pissed. "Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins! Three out of the four shield members are out here right now! All we are missing is the Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose, Dani's older crazier brother." says Jerry Lawler. There is going to be a surprise for the WWE universe tonight.

End of the match

Roman limped over to the announce table and I stood up. I walked over to him. Roman looked at me. "Dani? What are you doing?" "Helping you backstage." I started to help him backstage but then Roman fell to the ground. I turned around, with a shocked face on. Seth is standing there, chair in hand, just as he was when he betrayed Dean, Roman, and I. But this time instead of going to help Roman, I smiled at Seth and hugged him. The crowd booed but it was best for business that I did this. I grab a mic and say, "Now i know all of you are upset about me join The Authority, but this is best for business!"