1 The never ending story

Start from the beginning

"So,how was this day in the supernatural branches of San FranciscoPolice Department ?" Willow asked, taking her out of her daydream.

"Here I am, I have a permanent position job and all". Inquired joyfully theformer slayer.

A hint of pride could be heard in her voice and she wasn't hiding it. She felt very mature about moving forward and would give it up for nothing in the world. Buffy had tried multiple jobs, but none corresponded to her. Recently, the Slayer's and Vampire's identity (that she had always hidden) were revealed to the world. Now police departments were hiring slayers like Buffy and Faith, full time. Faith is a slayer who was activated after Kendra's death. Kendra, who was activated after Buffy's first death by drowning. St some point, Faith chose the wrong path by fighting Buffy, but she was back on the right side now. Considering the services she rendered tot he police in the face of this supernatural threat, she was cleared.

"Faith told me" Willow explained . "So, now that we saved the world, we'll have to find a real boyfriend".

"Talk for yourself ! We are a lot to be single here !"

Willow looked around her, except Dawn and Xander no one was in a relationship. Giles was allowing himself sometime with Olivia, Andrew just discovered that he was gay, Spike was hiding his feelings, Angel had just lost Illyra so she can save the world. And Faith didn't want a stable relationship !

"Oh! Yeah. That's right ! "Willow answered "At the Women'sEmpowerment Center I don't really have time"

The redhead was running this center and spent way more time taking care of it than doing magic.

"We find it when we don't look for it". Retorted the blonde.

Willow hated when she does this , but she was right ! And in a way, he someone cam to her she would save some time.

After several hours discussing and joking with her friends, Buffy went to bed. She thought she would sleep like a baby but on the contrary, it was an agitated night with several weird dreams. She doesn't remember most of them, except for the last one that seemed to be a nightmare. She was in a dark place, a dark cave illuminated by a couple of candles. Some were consumed, other where not lit yet. This indicate a presence of someone or something that brought her eighth sense to life. Nervous, she scanned the place with her eyes to find away out. In the air, there was an unpleasant smell, like musty. Buffy felt bad, her throat knotted. She walked a long time before a silhouette appears in the shadow of this endless cave. She couldn't see his face as the individual was from behind, wrapped in a toga and of the same size as the lady. She got closer, her fists ready to intervene and saw something that put her off, a huge mouse tail. Aaaaah ! Freaking animal, she screamed in her heart. She already hat dit when it was normal size but if now mice get bigger (maybe because of pesticides), it's getting worst ! The mouse turned around, and in one move jumped on the warrior. Everything was so fast than Buffy couldn't stop it from eating her completely.

She woke up sweating. What a nightmare ! And what an animal ! She though, shivering. This one remembered her she had to write mouse traps on Dawn's shopping list. She went downstairs to take a cup of coffee, she continued with her morning run, and hurried up taking her shower. Then she put on a jean, a white t-shirt and a leather jacket to complete her outfit. Finally she went to Xander's car direction and took her place in the car with Faith. She was getting used to this sweet routine providing some numbers ot her bank account.

At the end of the day, they went to the new slayer HQ that was in part of the Women's Emancipation Center. This allowed Slayers and witches to gather as well as new members called "muggles" by Andrew. The building was three stairs high, one for the dormitories and the other one for activities. The place was offering a yoga room, a training room, Willow's office, a room for Giles, a kitchen and other commodities.