Her Secretary (3)

Start from the beginning

"Parents want me to oversee things here so our trio is back!" Dahyun wiggles her body and Nayeon shakes her head.

"How are you a doctor again?"

~

It was about 2am when Sana woke up, her body felt like it had been hit by a truck.

"Where.." She looks around, not recognizing the familiar room, "Ms. Myoui..." Sana smiles to herself when she sees Mina peacefully asleep, her head resting on her arm on the bed.

"Jeez you'll be the one getting sick if.." Sana trails off, realising that her left hand was being held tightly by a sleeping Mina.

"You feeling better?"

"What the?" Sana turned to her right and saw Nayeon sitting on the couch, working.

"You scared me..jeez..why are you here?" Sana clutches her chest.

"Because my best friend of a boss decided to stay here."

"You should have taken her back, she'll get sick."

"Trust me when I say we tried." Nayeon closes her laptop.

"Goodness." Sana shakes her head, placing the extra blanket over Mina.

"Let her sleep here for now. I'll handle things at work." Nayeon gets up.

"Where are you going?"

"Home..I just wanted to see how you'd react to that." Nayeon gestures towards her hand that Mina once again found in her sleep.

"Yah!" Sana whispered yelled.

"Goodnight." Nayeon leaves quickly with a smile on her face.

~ ~ ~

"Yah! Minatozaki Sana!" Sana's hospital door suddenly bursts open and Jihyo, followed by Momo and Chaeyoung all rush towards the still sleeping girls, "Aigoo how sick are you." Jihyo walks in almost in tears, not even realising Mina there, while Momo and Chaeyoung stared at each other and then at the sleeping figure next to Sana.

"Hmmm." Mina groans, waking up.

"Who are you?" Momo asks, once Mina was finally up, but Mina doesn't even answer, she instead places a hand on Sana's forehead, shocking Jihyo, "You shocked me what the.."

"Thank goodness." Mina smiles, "Her fever's gone."

"Again who are you?" Momo gets closer, pulling Mina's hand away from Sana.

"I'm Myoui Mina, who are you?" Mina stands up straight, levelling with Momo.

"Hirai Momo, her best friend." Momo gestures towards Sana who's still sound asleep.

"Yeah and so are we, Park Jihyo and Son Chaeyoung." Jihyo points to herself and Chaeyoung.

"Mmmhhmmmmmhhhhgggg." Sana groans, "Why are you guys so loud in the morning." She says with her eyes still closed.

"Satang!" The three crowd around her and Mina steps back, watching the group.

"Goodness, we were worried about you! Nayeon texted us last night that you were rushed to the hospital. What did I tell you about over doing things huh? I told you to rest but no you don't listen. So stubborn." Jihyo goes on a rant and Momo and Chaeyoung back up not wanting to be included.

"I know I know." Sana keeps her head down.

"And you." Jihyo turns to Mina, who blinks and points to herself, "Yes you. Myoui-Mina-ssi, as her boss she's your responsibility, but yet you let her come to work so sick! Just what kind of company are you running that your employees are too afraid to.."