"You don't know that," Mishti tells me slowly. "I don't trust him."

"I do," I say surprising myself. "At least this time, I do. He wouldn't fuck this up."

Mishti looks at me for a moment and then she nods slowly. "I hope you are right. I am sure you thought before involving him in this mess. I am trusting you here that you are right."

I look at her and I feel like an idiot for arguing with her to not working with Vidhyut. All I had to do was trust her decision even if I didn't trust Vidhyut because she is smart and she knows what she is doing.

"Thank you," I say slowly. "For trusting me."

"Can you please stop this here?" Vidhyut looks at us irritated. "There's a third person here if you notice and we are in the middle of something."

I nod as I ring the doorbell again and after two minutes the door finally opens. I let out a breath as soon as it opens and I frown looking at Rayan.

Mishti actually chuckles and she quickly straightens up when she sees the serious look Rayan has on his face.

Rayan looks wasted.

His shirt is pulled open and there is some sauce on his chest. His hair is wet, the white drops falling from his curls prove that milk was poured on him. His face doesn't have the hard look it always has and he looks like he is about to cry.

I look down at him and he doesn't have his pants on and I am suddenly thankful he has his shirt on.

"Come back in." Someone shouts behind him and I know it's Maya.

"I told you I don't want to keep her." He shakes his head at me. "Please just take her away."

"What the fuck is happening?" Vidhyut asks as he pushes his way inside and Rayan follows him.

"You want to come in?" I ask Mishti.

"I don't want to see her undressing him entirely." She laughs.

"That won't happen." I shake my head. "Her brother is here now."

When we walk inside we see the entire living room messed up and Vidhyut is glaring at Maya.

"What is all of this?" He finally asks.

"I am just angry at him for betraying me." She shouts. "I thought all of that flirting was real. I can't believe he had all of these planned so he deserves this." She says as she throws the water she is holding.

"You need to stop." Rayan glares at her. "I didn't want to touch you so I have been controlling."

"She is really crazy," Mishti says as she glances at Maya.

She gasps. "Hey, what happened to your hair?"

Maya looks from Rayan to Mishti and she seems a little nervous at first probably afraid we know she is the hoodie lady.

"I can't imagine living without my hair," Mishti says slowly as she touches her long silky hair.

"I actually got angry once." Maya sighs as she sits on a chair. "Then I cut my hair in a bad shape."

Mishti gasps. "Why would you do that to yourself?"

"I said to you I was angry." Maya shrugs. "It looked really horrible."

"I cut here." She says as she touches the middle of her head. "And it looked weird to not have hair in the middle so I became bald."

"Oh my god." Mishti looks at her in disbelief.

"It's fun being bald." Maya shrugs. "I don't have to think about which hairstyle to do and all."

"I would never let any harm come to my hair." Mishti shakes her head. "They are so precious to me."