What We Never Were

WHAT WE NEVER WERE
#WWNWwp

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, some places, and incidents are products of the author's imagination and are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

A short novel in progress, featuring Godfrey de Aguirre from SEMICOLON and the girl he encountered in senior high school.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dedication

To our dearest parents,
we are not here to be your retirement plan.
Let the children live the lives they are supposed to be living.

Raising them is not a debt they should pay back by giving you luxury; it's simply your responsibility for bringing them into this world without their permission.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Synopsis

Out of fear of rejections, Marren Evangeline never confessed to any of her past crushes. She was satisfied on just stealing glances from afar and cheering for their happiness in secret. However, this wasn't the case with Godfrey, the new transferee of their batch and her latest crush. There were existing rumors saying he likes her. She wanted believe that this was true. Pero maraming nasisira sa pagmamadali at maling akala.

You should've never risked for what can never be your reality.

Date started: 06.07.22
Date ended: — — —

Status: on-going
will be updated every
Wednesdays.