I finished my coffee and headed into the bathroom. After stripping down my clothes I hopped into the shower. I closed my eyes and stood under the water jet for what felt like an eternity. The warm water running down my bare skin felt so good.

With my bathrobe on, I stood in front of my mirror and brushed my teeth. I washed my face and put on a sheet mask, that smelled like coffee, before walking into my bedroom. Once I checked the weather app on my phone I looked through my closet and put on different outfits until I decided on a white tennis skirt, a light mint green cropped tank top and fully white vans. Apparently it should start raining later today so I also grabbed my denim jacket. I put the outfit on my bed and threw away the face mask before sitting down at my make up vanity. My skin was glowing so I just covered up the few blemishes with concealer, did my eyebrows and put on some mascara. I curled my hair slightly and put on some lip balm before looking for a bag. Eventually I decided on a mint green Valentino bag I received a few years ago as a gift. I packed the bag and called Maya since she said she'd pick me up.

»Hey, you.« I say as she picks up my call. »I'm ready, just have to get dressed.«

»Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes.« Maya says before she hangs up.

I put on my outfit and checked myself in the mirror one last time. With my bag thrown over my shoulder I left my loft and walked downstairs. I waited for Maya in front if my apartment building and scrolled through Instagram in the meantime.

»Lex!« Maya's voice makes me look up from my phone.

I smiled as I ran towards her car. She smiled back at me genuinely, as I got into the vehicle. We hugged each other tightly before Maya drove off eventually.

»Oh my god!« Maya sounds excited. »It's been so long! How have you been? What have you been up to?« She looks at me briefly before paying attention to the street in front of her again.

»I know!« I exclaim. »I walked for Chanel last week-«

»I've seen the pictures!« Maya interrupts me. »You looked SO good!«

»Thank you.« I giggled. »How is filming so far?«

»Let me tell you, this season is going to be the best one so far.« Maya tells me. »There are some new characters- you already know that of course, since you tweeted about Joseph a few days ago.« She winks at me knowingly.

»I- I was drunk and...« I giggle. »Well, he is a very attractive man.« I explain.

»No need to explain yourself.« Maya grins. »I think you two would get along so well.«

»Anyways, is he gonna come as well?« You ask.

»Uhm, I don't think so.« Maya furrows her eyebrow. »He's not in the group chat so if no one told him, I'm pretty sure he won't come.«

»Oh, okay.« I say and look in front of me, staring at the car driving in front of us.

»I could text him, though.« Maya looks at me.

»No, no.« I turn to look at her. »I'd only embarrass myself anyways.« I chuckle.

Maya laughed and shook her head. We arrived at the restaurant after some time. Gaten, Finn, Lucas and Noah were sitting at a large table already, waiting for the others to arrive. They all smiled at us as we walked over to the them. I hugged the boys and sat down next to Maya after. Charlie and Natalia came next, then Keery and eventually also Millie and Sadie. The ginger sat down next to me and so the group was reunited.

»Alexis, it's so good to see you.« Natalia smiles at me from across the table. »How are you?«

»I'm so happy to see you guys as well.« I look around and smile at my friends. »I'm really g-«

»Damn, sorry we're late.« A voice appears behind me, making me turn to look at two guys standing right behind me. »I couldn't find a parking spot.«

My heart sank as I saw Joseph and some other new cast member. I was pretty sure his name was Jamie.

»Oh, yeah, I texted them as well.« Joe (Keery) speaks into the group, drawing my attention back at him. »I thought it'd be nice for Lex to get to know the newest additions.«

I swallowed and smiled at Keery. Maya put her hand on my thigh, right above my knee, squeezing lightly. I appreciated her trying to reassure me, even if it didn't work and I wanted to run away immediately.

»Hey.« I turn around again and look up at the blonde one.

»Hello.« He grins and holds out his hand to me. »I'm Jamie.«

I smiled at him as I shook his hand.

»Nice to meet you.« I say and turn to look at Joseph.

»Joe.« He holds out his hand to me as well and looks into my eyes. »Good to finally meet you.«

Good to finally meet you? The guys sat down and Maya apparently noticed my confusion.

»We've told them about you.« She grins at me.

»What- why?« I chuckle nervously.

»Don't worry.« Jamie smiles. »They only talk good about you.«

»Thank god.« I say sarcastically and roll my eyes at Maya.

»Don't roll your eyes at me.« She raises an eyebrow at me. »You know, I know something you wouldn't want anyone to know...«

»Oh, are you talking about the tweet?« Sadie laughs next to me.

»Oh my god.« I bury my face in my hands.