"hey bitches!" victoria smiled widely with her glossy lips. courtney greeted us just as happily and i laughed before returning the greeting.

"hey! so, if y'all don't mind, i need to talk about something that's been bothering me real quick." i sighed, laying back on the couch. they both puffed out their lips.

"yeah, continue," courtney replied.

"okay, well, i've been feeling kinda insecure in my relationship with y/n/n, i guess. like, you know that girl named lara that she wrote a song with," i paused, letting them both hum. "i don't know, i just don't like her. she looks at y/n like she wants to fuck her and y/n either doesn't notice or she doesn't shut it down. like at the release party for their song, they kept kinda giggling together and it worried me, but then y/n was being all cute and shit with me and i forgot all about it. that night at the club, y/n was hanging out her with and her friends, and i swear to god she was looking at y/n like she was a piece of meat.

"like, bitch, that's my fucking girlfriend. why are you looking at her like you want her dick down your throat. and like, y/n just went over to her house to hang out with the same group from the bar. plus, lara is so fucking beautiful and sometimes y/n thinks like a dumb boy, and i can't help but think that she'll realize that she wants lara and not me. i'm just scared that i'm not good enough for her. but i have no reason to feel that way because all y/n does is cherish the fuck out of me! i don't know what to do."

i finished with a loud huff, my throat burning as tears pushed at my eyes. i pinched the bridge of my nose as they started to unwillingly fall.

i felt like a baby crying over this. but i just couldn't help it. i was so worried that the love of my life was going to find a girl better than me. specifically lara.

"ari, no don't cry! you're a bad bitch, babe!" courtney frowned, trying to hype me up. i let out a cry as i hid in my arm. "i-i'm just scared! i don't wanna lose her to some stupid fucking girl!"

"baby, listen to your own words! you just said y/n worships you! and girl, we've seen the way she looks at you. there's no fucking way that some girl could be so attractive that it would break the love she so clearly has for you." courtney was quick to say, her brows furrowed in worry.

"for real." victoria agreed. "if this lara girl really worries and bothers you so much, i'd talk to y/n about it. i'm sure she'll understand where you're coming from, baby."

i wiped my cheeks and sniffed, taking their words into consideration. "y-yeah, i guess." i whispered, looking back to my phone with red eyes.

victoria gave me a pout and then a small smile. "alright, let's cheer missy up. oo! lemme tell you about this lil fucker i met at the club, so..."

victoria went off but i wasn't paying any attention. my head was with y/n and lara, and what the fuck they could have been doing at lara's house.

we're they all cuddled up on lara's couch together? or was y/n paying her no mind as she just innocently talked to her friends?

i didn't know, but all i knew was that my stomach didn't feel well. i felt sick every time lara's name was brought up. and i feel like i'm being dramatic, but lara is so gorgeous and y/n might just be too nice to shut her down.

like i said the first time we hung out; sometimes she was too nice for her own good.

--