Main Characters Intro

A/n: I am sorry if you find this hard to read because it may be a little out of place with some of the information. Its about 4 in the morn and im to tired to read through on what I've writen. I do hope you like this little story ive come up with and please don't hesitate to comment if you would like me to add more information.

✴❇💟void💟❇✴

Their hair is bi-dyed being half dark brown and half platinum blond.
Their eyes are hazel and big.
They have a stuffie that is a panda and the pandas name is love heart because he has a love heart on his nose.
Voids a very sweet and caring person but also has quite the temper.
They absolutely love hoodies but only big ones like really big one to where the hoddie reaches their knees or just below.
And lastly but of course not least they really miss being little and having some to take care of them but their stubborn so they won't ever admit it out loud.

💖💕Sarah(Mommy)💕💖

Her hair is raven black
Her eyes are dark brown

She's very nice but she's a mommy dom so there will be times when she needs to be strict.
She shares one of the most successful companies in the world with her partner Stormy.
Sarah's can sometimes forget that life's not all about work and die lines but you can count on Danny to help there

💗💛Danny(Daddy/little )💛💗
Danny has light brown hair with one blond strip up front(little void really enjoys to braid the blond strip)
He has blue eyes that seem to shine like some sort of crystal in the moonlight(void very much likes that as well)
And danny is not only a daddy dom but a little as well.

Danny owns an online bakery or sorts and has his best mate Oliver deliver any baked good he make for those how order on his website.
He quite successful and rather enjoys what he does. It's he's passion to bake for others, to bring joy through he's pastries.

Danny's little age is 7 so that ever so slight interferes with his love to bake but its all good cuz his friend oliver is there to help if Danny slips into his littlespace

💖💙Stormy(Caregiver)💙💖

Stormy has blue hair with the tips being green.
They have dark green eyes with hints of light green.
They use they/ it pronouns and will not answer to anything else.
They share one of the most successful companies in the world with their wife Sarah,
Both stormy and Sarah are rather famous with what they do as their career which is in the fashion business.
Stormy mostly works with coming up with most of the designs but leaves the other part of being in the fashion business to Sarah.

Thank you for reading through and if you like it please vote and I'll continue to update that best I can😘💖