?𝗪𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲?

ʷᵃⁿⁿ ᶠᵘᶜᵏ ʸᵒᵘ....ⁿ ʰᵒᵐᵒ

𝘠𝘶𝘫𝘪 𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘳𝘪 𝘹 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

🌧𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘴𝘵🌧♡☁️𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧☁️

               ⚠️*+:..𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴. ..:+*⚠️
This story may have a bit mention of suicidal tendencies,and if you yourself are having this kinds of thoughts please seek help, never think this world is better off without you or if someone you know are having this kinda of thoughts please call help or if you need someone to talk to I'm always here as well :)

                      。ܫ。
↓S RY TS OW↓

✧༝┉˚*❋𝗬|𝗡'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃❋┉༝✧

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock It was hella annoying.But I knew I had to get up for work so I brushed my teeth.Got dressed in uniform did my hair and I was out the door. I got on my moped Yuji got me for my birthday put on my helmet now I was off to work.

    ┗━━𝒯𝐼𝑀𝐸𝒮𝒦𝐼𝒫━━┛

 I worked at a bakery it was my father's and mother's,It's said to be magical by folks, saying that the love my parents put into each pastry was a love spell

I worked at a bakery it was my father's and mother's,It's said to be magical by folks, saying that the love my parents put into each pastry was a love spell.The reason folks said this was because of my parents PDA they were soulmates. The sad truth is that the wren't as in love as people thought..... because well they hated eachother and they couldn't stand one other some much so the wanted to kill eachother but made me do it they said to shot them at the same time. So they wouldn't have to see eachother again....