💓𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙩 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩💓

Start from the beginning

I had successfully got my snacks, but as I was walking I saw a pastel pink-haired boy wearing a full black leather jumpsuit with a red hoodie coming from out his collar, standing next to a very tall man with white hair standing up oddly wearing an almost identical uniform and he seemed to be wearing a blindfold?

Is that like a kinky thing or....anyways they both were questioning people on the street... holding up a picture of me wait.... a minute are those guys...  I immediately duck behind the nearest wall.

Jujutsu sorcerer!?  why are they looking for me,you may ask well... I'm kind of apart of the Araki-clan who are one of the strongest clans in history.

Everybody in this clan has special abilities that allows them to mimic or create abilities in any way we desire in our clan were supposed to learn and master it at age 10 and head off to Jujutsu but...I didn't want that life for myself and I ran away my family and Jujutsu sorcerer have been looking for me every since.

And I'm 16 now, that was 6 years ago  jeez this guys really have it out for me . I peeked out a bit to see if they had left yet so I could go home .Sadly no.. their still out looking for me man this sucks....I could make myself a portal but that may give them my location I use a lot of curse energy when I make a portal ....

.

..

...

F U C K   I T          

    I was about to jump in

    I was about to jump in....until..... 

"Well well look at what we found here" a very cocky voice said 

                                   "wow you can make portals!?,that is SoOoO cool!!" a cheery voice said

you blushed a little no-one has every complimented your abilities before  you turned around to see the cute pastel pink haired boy and the blindfold guy so you made a random portal to a different location so the wouldn't know where you lived. you jumped in as expected they jumped in after you so you made portals back to back to try and get away  

 you jumped in as expected they jumped in after you so you made portals back to back to try and get away