Information

The earth shook violently, debris flying in the air.

Cats wailed as their lives were destroyed before their very eyes.

They had failed. The Doomsday Clock had struck zero.

(And soon, it would be time for it to count down once more.)

—————

Welcome to The Doomsday Clock, a Warrior Cats inspired command game!

In command games, you put a command like "/hunt" in the comments with the name of your cat character in parenthesis afterwards. Later, I will respond to the command with something like "[Cat] went hunting and caught 3 prey!" For a better idea on how this works, I recommend looking at the chapters with "Moon [number]" in the name first (or another command game of mine if you're seeing this before the game has started).

There are certain mechanics that will be explained. Many of these are like normal command games, but it's always helpful to know the specifics of a command game.

There will also be a "twist" that will be explained at the very end of this chapter after basics are introduced.

Updates and Moons
Hopefully every day, a new moon will start. Every moon, energy will be refilled and one prey will be eaten by each cat. Every moon can also have an event.

Energy and Commands
Energy determines how many commands you can use each moon. Normally, you have three energy, but the number of energy changes depending on injuries, statuses, past commands, and age. Some commands may take different amounts of energy, but it usually takes one energy per command.

Ranks of Cats
Cats have different ranks. They are mostly similar, though some have different amounts of energy, different commands, and different things they can do.

The leader is the first in command of the clan. They finalize decisions for mentors, can make announcements on the clan news section, and decide on punishments, but otherwise, they are a normal warrior. They have 3 energy.

The deputy is the second in command of the clan. They help make decisions for mentors, can make announcements on the clan news section, and help decide on punishments. The deputy is chosen by a majority vote out of the warriors, and they become the leader when the leader dies, though they are a normal warrior otherwise. They have 3 energy.

The medicine cats are the healers of the clan. They use their foraging and healing skills to heal injuries and sicknesses. They have 3 energy.

The warriors are the hunters and fighters of the clan, using their hunting and fighting skills. They have 3 energy.

The apprentices are warriors and medicine cats in training. They get their names and rank at 16 moons if they have a combined skill total of at least 5, and they have mentors to help train them until then. They have 2 energy.

Kits are the youngest members of the clan. They can't do anything except play, but if they play at least 5 times before they become apprentices, they will be level 1 in all their skills instead of level 0. They become apprentices between the age of 6 moons. They have 1 energy.

Queens are cats who have recently given birth. They have kits in the nursery, which they can name with their partner if they have one. They have no energy.