Break up

I have been messaging my man, Harry Styles for a long time, and one day, I checked my DM's on instagram and I couldn't believe what I saw. Harry Styles replied to my story after seeing me shirtless with a heart emoji. Then, he sent me a pic that was mind boggling, he sent me a photo of him nude. I got bricked up, and immediately sent him a photo of me nude back. He offered to buy me plane tickets out to where he lived, and I happily agreed. When I got to the airport, I saw him waiting outside the plain, and holy shit, every member of one direction was there, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, and Louis Tomlinson, all in front of my eyes. I couldn't believe it. We hung out, and at night, I went into Harry's hotel room, and we fucked, doggy style. In the morning when I got up, i nearly freaked out. I was in Niall's room. Niall told me he had walked into Harry's room, and he got jealous, so he took me out of the room and dragged me to his. I was kinda mad at first, but something about Niall turned me on. I locked the room and demanded Niall to take off his shirt, and immediately after, take off his pants. He agreed and he put his dick down because we are humping, oh btw, I like girls. After we had some fun, the group met up, and we went to the studio as they were working on their next song together. After they recorded history, we went out to get dinner, and Louis took me in his car. We were slow talking, then it turned into sexual conversation. Eventually, we pulled over in the middle of the road and started fucking. After that we got our dinner, and then, the most kind boggling thing happened, the one and only Zayn Malik asked me to hang out in his room. I immediately said sure as I quickly ripped his shirt off, and we went all night long baby. Only one problem, I forgot to lock the door as bitch boy Liam walked in. I pushed Liam to the wall which made him fall, and stomped on him until I bled. All the one direction members were happy that I got rid of that chum, but immediately realized I was naked in Zayn's room. They all started talking about how I fucked each and every one of them, and that's the true reason they broke up. Fast forward to today, I am still with Zayn, and I am pregnant. We are naming the kid Bear because this bear boy will be taught to beat up Bear Payne. The fucking end.