INTRODUCTION

A long Time ago before the world creation, The Creator or the God known as Veldanava, Created one Individual, a Dragon. This Dragon is the Incarnation of Destruction itself. Created without Ego or free will. He was just a rampaging creature. Veldanava created him to be his opposite.

Veldanva was manifested as kind generous and full of love. Ivaraje was manifested as destruction, chaos and Anti-Energy. The Anti-Energy is an natural energy In Ivaraje body. As his name the anti-Energy is able to cancel every type of energy in the area within a radius of 3 km around.

In his many attempts to destroy the world, the creator bestowed him the name Ivaraje. By receiving a name directly from the creator, Ivaraje had a multiple evolutions and gain the First and probably the most powerful Skill which exist. The Skill name is [Anti-God].

At this moment Ivaraje didn't know that he it has such a skill. He was just using his pure strength to fight the creator. And everytime he was losing. Battle after battle, he started to develop an indescribable, feelings. That's it, he started to feel things and it was this moment that world has changed forever.........

A/N: Hello guys as you know, in my other story and in the last chapter I told you that i am going to write a story about Ivaraje past and origin. This is going to be different from the main story. It's going to focus essentially on Ivaraje developpements. This story is just from my thoughts. Keep in mind that this is just the Introduction and not a chapter. So I hope you are going to enjoy this one too.

Next Chapter: [Awakening]