Chapter 8. The Concert

Start from the beginning

Here, Jessica, Carla and Carolina were singing. Cody was really excited during this concert. This song was one of his favourite, as it clearly showed the power that the group has.
Cody's p.o.v.
It is curious that my family also went to the concert, they normally don't want to do anything after a whole day working. Don't know if they are enjoying the concert, but I am. It's just amazing how the group work together in order to make an enormous impact on the public.

On way way-Sabrina Carpenter

"On my way" is really something of a song. Jessica sang it so clearly and the scene-acting was perfect and realistic. Can't wait to say it to her later this night, on her birthday party to which my family and the Green's family were invited to. Jessica is already 18 years old, it is a very special age for every single person in the world. 

Azukita-Steve Aoki, Daddy Yankee

Something curious that I notice during all the show is that Jessica participated in every single perfomance, all though she didn't sing in some of the, like in this very rhythmic perfommance "Azukita". 

Charlie's p.o.v.

She has grown so much...

Frankie's p.o.v.

When Azuita was near its middle, I needed to go to the backstage. So, I told Cody to wait me there, that I had a surprise for him. He seemed confused:

-Why now? Usually you don't want to miss a second of a perfomance.

-I know, but this is very important. Wait here, please.

I left without waiting for his response.

Already in the backstage, Sandra and Naomi greeted me and helped me prepare and accommodate mi microphone. When the song finished, the lights once more went off. Jessica met me and we got to our places in the scene. I was soooo exited. The music started to play and my surprice for Cody started .

(Frankie was Seraphine. Jessica was Evelynn and Akali in the begining until it says "Got money like Mrs. Monopoly", then the rest of Akali's parts was Carla. Ahri was Sandra. Kai'sa was Naomi.)

From there, I could see Cody's  surprised face. When we finished, I was about to scream, but I contained my emotions. 

-You did great, Frankie. It was perfect!-said Carla.

-You're voice is amaizing, girl!-commented Sandra.

-No wonder Jessica chose you to sing, you are talented for this.-said Naomi with sparcles in her eyes.

Jessica and others got to perform again, while I was going again outside to where Cody was.

End p.o.v.

-Ladies and getelmans, in our last concert we couldn't perform this song, so we'll do it again. Welcome please the next song: DDU-DU DDU-DU.

DDU-DU DDU-DU-BLACKPINK