niki - level up

fluff

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

when y/n and niki make it to the neon-lit arcade, the two teens quickly get coins and excitingly make their way to the first game they see. niki slides two coins into the slots and the game begins. y/n starts the game, hitting the puck towards niki with a fast momentum. with his fast reaction skills, he hits it back with strength, sliding it right into y/n's goal. y/n rolls her eyes in disappointment and they continue to play.

*clank* and that is the last goal of the game, from niki who had 11 points while y/n had 2... she gives niki a death glare and niki shoots her the biggest smile a boy could ever give. he straddles towards the fuming girl, pinching her cheek and grabbing her arm to the next game. y/n couldn't help but crack a little smile at the boy's action. she felt her heart tug a bit and looked up at the tall boy. she was falling harder and harder from every action he had done. the most simplistic ones as well. niki finally stops in front of a game that caught his eye of how colorful and glowing it was.

"brick stack??..." y/n started, "you are so on," she said with a devious look.

niki chuckles at her remarks and he smiles at the focused girl. she started the game, eyes focused on each block and the exact timing of stacking each block. niki's eyes trail over y/n's features, noticing the way her simple makeup set on her face and how her hair fell on her shoulders. he was definitely whipped for the girl in front of him. little does he know, the girl sees the staring boy in her Percival vision, trying to refocus on the game in front of her as her stomach swarms with butterflies. he snaps out of his trance because of a loud yelp from the girl in front of him.

"I LEVELED UP!!!" she screamed, as niki looked around to see if anyone was looking at them.

she looked at him with stars in her eyes, which made niki feel like he was going to throw up from how adoring she was. he felt as if they were the only ones in the arcade, she was the reason why he was currently shaking and squealing in his head. although he was literally freaking out about the girl, he had to keep up his badass nonchalant personality. so he gently pushed her face away and retorted, "ew."

she looked up at the boy with her mouth agape, an annoyed expression presented on her face. he looked down at her face, breaking out into a slight laugh as he grabbed her hand and dashed out of the arcade. after a bit more of running, y/n was struggling to talk, hands on her knees PANTING. niki's legs were twice as long as y/n's and he forgets that sometimes.

"Wh *pant* ere are we go *pant* ing ???" y/n struggles to get out while panting in between words.

"look up." niki presumes, before flicking her head.

she looked up at the beautiful view in front of her. the city lights beamed and the breeze rushed over the bridge they were on. everything at that moment stopped, and the only thing y/n could focus on was the breathing of the boy she favored next to her. the boy who had stolen her heart since the day they met. who balanced her life and completed it. at that moment, niki could say that the girl was the light of his boring day. they both thought of each other, glancing at one another in comforting silence. y/n pauses, before breaking the silence.

"you know, that game wasn't the only thing that leveled up, niki..." she says, earning a confused 6-foot boy in front of her.

"my liking towards you definitely has leveled up as well," she said with a nervous smile plastered on her face. niki's eyes went wide feeling his heart drop to his toes. he stayed silent for a moment, obviously speechless. all that moved were his legs, then his arms.

y/n looked at the view, internally cursing herself out of what she said. suddenly, she is pulled into a hard chest as a familiar cologne scent fills her senses.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jun 22, 2022 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

kpop multi oneshots/imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें