Eos Vault/Joining Pathfinder

~{Narrator POV}~

(A/N): Star as (0:00-0:29)

Panning across the Eos terrain, most would find sandstorms and the occasional radiation at can kill if not given the right or proper protection. However, the planet of Eos, was going through a drastic change, and for the better.

(0:30-0:41)
Süra gara amusiyee ikhana
Krugan ikhsü sadyn ürsy khakhana

Entering the skies of Eos, we can see the Remnant monoliths establishing a close connection to each other while converging down into the middle of a lake.

(0:42-0:56)
Mogülengüi khasigara mü khana
Süsügaran sigren mügan sian büshü, sian büshü

Once panning over to the lake, we find a very unique and interesting Remnant structure, an entrance to the vault on Eos. Near the "gate" happens to be a small shuttle and a vehicle, an ND-1 Nomad, used by the Pathfinder.

(0:57-1:24)
Müdan naga sigren müsa müselkhi da
Mögülen sagari mörkhi deelin ürine
Mögsegeni sayadegeni mül sana
Tsegerin tsalikh tsetserin tsögün ikh khana, ikh khana

Moving away from the "gate," we pass over the bridge and find a lone individual heading towards the "gate," but happened to be in a fight with the kett that were trying to get into the entrance. The kett could not even get close before either getting cut down or blasted by the individual. Once the fight was over, the individual continued his journey into the structure, but placed a bag inside the shuttle.

(1:25-1:55)
Ööö, Ülemdzin khaan Sugaan essena

Entering the "gate," we find ourselves in a room where we find the Pathfinder, Sara Ryder, with her team, Cora Harper and Vetra Nyx, and the Remnant Expert, Pelessaria "Peebee" B'Sayle. From the darkness of the room, the individual makes his approach and made himself known. This individual was none other than, (Y/N) Voridus, and he was...

 This individual was none other than, (Y/N) Voridus, and he was

~{(Y/N) Voridus POV}~

After what seemed like hours watching the Pathfinder and her team, I met up with Peebee and ultimately BD since he ran on ahead to see Peebee.

"(Y/N), see you got my message." Peebee said to me while BD rushed back over to me and jumped onto my shoulder.

"Yeah, I did," I replied to Peebee. "Nice to see you again, Peebs. Upset any more Remnant?"

"Pfft! Yeah right." Peebee replied, but I didn't believe that. I looked over and saw the Pathfinder team looking at me.

"You must be the Pathfinder," I spoke to the team, mainly the one in cyan, maybe turquoise, colored armor. She nods and I stepped forward. Once I was close, I extended my hand out. "(Y/N) Voridus, and you? Besides the Pathfinder."