Movie night

-text generator helped with the making of this -

I sat in my room, thinking about what my mother had said earlier at the dinner table.

I felt tears flood my eyes while I blinked them out, lip quivering as I tried to keep it down.. I feel like shit. I felt them run down my cheeks as I sat up in bed, hiding my face in my arms.
I sobbed as quietly as I could, my heart seeming to explode in my chest. I felt the bitter tears run down my face, my hands shaking as I felt the weight of the words I had dreaded to hear, and from my own mother too..
as I grabbed my phone the brightness making me squint I went to text my best friend .
"Jessie?....it happened again" I texted him as I shook silently. he responded a bit after "...I'm here for you man...let me know when you need me"
I felt my phone shut, as I put it back down I got up from my bed and walked over to my closet
"I cant handle this anymore.. " I grabbed a backpack or two stuffing my things in it and texting jessie "I'm coming over... can I stay with you for a while ?" I sent the text him immediately responding .

"sure... I'll get out the futon" he replied "actually.. can I sleep with you?" i texted back .He took a bit but then responded "sure <3" and I smiled..

 "alright im heading over now"

I walked out of the house into the rain and hid my face in my hoodie. The rain made the my backpack get soaked as I walked a bit further, getting to jessies and knocking .

his mother opened the door and welcomed me in with a hug and asked if I'd like hot cocoa of which I responded to with a nod smiling sadly.

I headed up to jessie's room and opened the door to see him digging through his movies, And with a giggle I tossed the backpack to him and sat down to watch a movie with him "it's your favorittee ~~" he taunted putting in the childish movie I loved so much and got in his bed patting next to him.

that night we watched a movie, and with him.. I felt happy.