3

Lilly

I was confused, but decided that I slowly get off of the bed and knelled down on the ground, I looked under the bed, I expected to see nothing but sitting there was a brown box. I reached out and grabbed the box, pulling it out from under my bed I kept thinking.

This isn't right, I need to call someone, any one.

I picked up the box and sat back in bed, I ran my hand over the lid, I sighed. I pulled the lid off and looked inside. There was a red book with a star in the middle, I opened it open. There was writing in russian, words like: longing, rusted, furnace, daybreak, seventeen, benign, nine, homecoming, one, freight car

I flipped a few more pages, but didn't focus on any of them.

How did the box get under my bed, and why haven't I called anyone yet?

There was also a earpiece inside the box, I put the book back in the box and placed it my by bed.

-----------

I woke up, my headache back. I reached for my phone but only ended up knocking something over. I trained and looked down, the box was laying on its side, earpiece and the book were laying on the floor. The earpiece was at the end of my bed and the book was half in the book and half on my floor. I sighed and went to pick it up. I placed them both back in the box and headed to the kitchen for breakfast.

Mom and everyone else were already day "sleep late?" Bucky asked, I shrugged "I guess" I sat down next to him. Nat placed a plate in front of me "you cook?" I asked, she shrugged "sometimes", I nodded and started to eat.

I headed back up to my room, I went to grab my phone but out of the corner of my eye, I saw the box. I weent over and grabbed the earpiece out of it, I looked it over and placed it into my ear.

There was rustling on the other end, as I went to take it out I heard voices.

Rainbow
Sunset
Car
Flower
Break

The only thing on my mind was completing my mission.
Which was to get Bucky or the winter soldier to be the winter soldier again.
I picked up the book and hide it under the bed, I had to act like everything was fine. I had to do what I was told to do.

The voice on the other side of the earpiece was now controlling my life and every move I make is not my own.