💔💌- i promise,my dear.

They're married here haha

..

"Please,oh please don't leave me !" Espresso wailed,both of his hands holding onto his lover's large calloused hands as blood dripped from his forehead and his arm with cuts everywhere along with his husband's major injuries.

Madeleine stared into his eyes,kissing him softly."of course not my love,I will keep my promise." He smiled,his teeth slightly showing,using his other hand to caress espresso's cheek.

The mage giggled softly and laid his head down on the paladins chest. "I guess so my darling."

Flashback to their wedding anniversary

"You're so pretty essyyy !"Madeleine chuckled while his head laid on espresso's abdomen,looking at him with a grin and half lidded eyes.

"Is that so?" He stroked the paladin's hair while looking up at the night sky.

"I'll tell you what love,I promise you !" Espresso looked back down at him giggling,"a promise you say?"

"Mhm !to stay by your side til our end comes,even then I'll stay with you forever !"Espresso looked at him,flushed and lifts him up,suddenly bombarding him in kisses and a fit of laughter

Oh how that day meant so much to the two couple.

Flashback ends

They entwined their hands together,"I love you so so much my love."Madeleine held his head closer to his chest,closing his eyes as he heard heels clacking towards their hiding spot.

.
..
...
....
SLASH !

Madeleine woke up,in a oh how wonderful and beautiful place,a field filled with flowers,blue sky, and a wisteria tree above him.

"Madeleine ?" Espresso was on his lap,no cuts to be seen,only some red string on his neck.

The paladin looked down at his abdomen,a small red circle on there,looking back at his husband and attacking him in kisses and giggles.

Now,they both know they are together forever and safe.

"Oh darling!"The mage is thrown into a fit of laughter as madeleine kept attacking with kisses all over his body.

Then,he stopped,grabbing espresso's face,and kissing him.

It was perfect indeed,and will stay that way,never bored,never falling out of love for one another.

362 words wowwwww,also I didn't proof read it so if you see a mistake no bully *sobs*