Love?

We accept the love

We think we deserve.

-Stephen Chbosky

————————————————————————————————————————

"HAHA! You should've seen your face!" Ticci Toby yelled as laughter took over him.
The other boys joined in and you say "Haha. Very funny. Ticci Toby, when my ankle is not broken any more, I swear to god that you will regret this ever happened." you yell. They just kept laughing at you. You growled and tried to get up, but only go get stumbled back down. "You're a son of a bitch! You caused all this!" you yell as you pointed to him. He laughs.
"I am not the son of a female dog. I am the son of a drunken bastard and a great mother. And it's your fault that you fell." he says.
"You say that when you were the one to cause it! I swear, I'm going to hurt you so bad that you will see your mother and father in heaven!" you said, anger almost taking over you. BEN stopped laughing and told Ticci Toby to take you to the mansion, cause you were his roommate, which makes you his problem. Ticci Toby got on his clothes and carried you to the mansion.

"Don't squeeze my thigh!" you say, as you try to punch his chest. He sighed, he was annoyed by you. He was giving you a piggyback ride back to the mansion.
"Just shut up or I'm going to leave you here and go back to the others," he said. You didn't care. You tried to teleport, you couldn't. You began to think that you were weak to teleport. You sigh as you rest your head on the back of his head. He stopped and set you on a rock. "Hang on, I want to see your face," he says, leaning near your face as his hand was getting closer and closer to your mask.
"NO!" you say as you slapped his hand away. He tried again but this time, you put your arms around his neck, pulling him into a hug. When you let go, Slender teleported to you and him. Slender freaked out and grabbed you by the waist with a tendril and sets you in the air, with your broken ankle hanging.
"What were you doing, Toby?!?!" he says.
"N-nothing! I-i swear!" You read Slender's mind and know what he's thinking.
"Yeah, y-you say when y-you were on t-top of m-me," you say to Ticci Toby. He blushes and says
"N-no I w-wasn't!"
"S-see, Mister S-slender. W-we can't share an r-room," you whisper. Slender sighs and says back
"I know, but it is not changing." You look at Ticci Toby and he looks at you. Both of you are blushing. When you both noticed that you both were blushing, you looked away from each other.
Slender sighed and took you to the medic care and you met Eyeless Jack, he fixed your ankle, but Slender said it's going to take a few days to get it to heal (cause of the experiments, they made you able to heal faster than the normal human). You honestly didn't care about that either. Every one of your minions was mad at Ticci Toby for making you break your ankle. Slender was off when he said for your ankle to heal in a few days, it actually healed within a few hours. Slender was surprised by this.
You promised that when you see Ticci Toby, you will kick his ass. The minions were with you, always, and sometimes the minions would help pick an outfit for you, but most of the time, they would hold your hand so they wouldn't get lost and get separated from you.
You thought about what happened earlier, when you were blushing, you asked yourself, 'was that love?'

A few days passed, Slender told you that you were going to be a creepypasta, but have to go through trials and see if your mind is 'fit' enough, but gonna have to wait a few days, because they need to get the materials for the ritual. You're starting to think that you are falling in love with Ticci Toby.
The others think that you are gay, which you're not cause they still don't know that you are a girl. You always stayed with either Slender, the minions, Liu, or BEN. You and BEN would have gaming battles and there was a 50/50 chance of you winning and the other half was BEN winning.
When you were with Slender, you would read with him or help him with things. When you were with the minions, boy, let's just say that there is a lot of things going on, but it's in the room so you guys don't get in trouble. When you were with Liu, both of you would talk and take walks outside or in the mansion.
You haven't been listening to music since you've been abused by your foster parents. You started to miss music, listening to the singer, the base, and knowing the words. You would have some dissociating moments but other than that, you were fine. But you've been drifting away from them...

——————————————————————