Arya - Shahana di , not everyone is like you.

Shahana - What do you mean ?

Arya - I mean that not everyone purchases a whole rack of clothes . And then tell others to carry their bags .

Shahana - This is your punishment for coming late .

Prachi - I found a dress . I will go and try it , you all wait here .

After a while Prachi returned . The four girls left from the store . Their next stop was an interior decor store .
Prachi was roaming inside the store , she saw a dreamcatcher . When she was about to get the dreamcatcher somebody else came and took it . Prachi was astonished to see that person .

At DLF Promenade , Delhi

Pragya had done some shopping for herself . She was about to go to the Raisinghania Industries but thought to visit Sarita ji one time .

Pragya got in her car and drove to Sarita Ji's house .

At M&K Mansion ,

In Alia's Room ,

Alia was in her room when Rhea came .

Alia - Rhea why are you standing there come sit with me .

Rhea - Why did you lie to dad ?

Alia - When did I lie , sweetheart ?

Rhea - Just now you told dad that mom.. I mean Pragya aunty insulted you unnecessarily , why didn't you tell him that you were the one who insulted Pragya aunty first ?

Alia - Rhea you are so naive .. do you think bhai will say anything to Pragya if I told him the truth ?

Rhea - But why did you lie ?

Alia - Because that Pragya spoiled your day Rhea . I bet she saw us there and that's why she came .

Rhea - Really ?

Alia - Yeah ..

Rhea - Okay , fine .

Rhea went to her room . "You are not naive Rhea , you are an idiot who believes me over her own mother . I still can't understand how can Pragya be the owner of such a big store ! How did she get the courage to insult me ?! She will have to pay for this !!" Alia thought to herself .

At Phoenix Mall , Mumbai

Prachi looked at the person infront of her .

Prachi - Kunal ?

Kunal - Prachi . We met again . So many coincidences are happening right ?

Prachi - Maybe they are not coincidences . Maybe they are fate .

Kunal - You are right . Your best friend didn't come ?

Prachi - Nope ! He is busy . Where is Priya ?

Kunal - She is in the food court .

Prachi - Who are you purchasing the dreamcatcher for ?

Kunal - I liked it so I thought to purchase it . You were going to purchase it right ?

Prachi - Yes .

Kunal - You can keep it .

Prachi - But you liked it right ?

Kunal - Well , I would have gifted it to Priya but since you are also my friend , you should keep it .

Prachi , smiling widely - Thank you !!

The other three girls also came from behind . Arya loosely draped her arm on Prachi's shoulder .

Arya - Prachi di , who is this hot -shot guy ?

Prachi - Arya !!

Kunal - Kunal Agnihotri . And may I know your name miss beautiful ?

Arya - Arya Raisinghania .

Pankti - I am Pankti .

Shahana - Nice to meet you again Kunal .

Kunal - You girls enjoy your day out I will return to Priya . On a second thought why don't you all join me and Priya ?

Prachi - Sure . We would love too .

The gang of five left towards the food court .

At Sarita Ji's House , Delhi

Pragya reached the old house . For her it still felt like home here , Sarita ji was like her mother , who gave her immense love , always supported her , trusted her .

Pragya knocked on door . Sarita ji opened the door and smiled seeing Pragya .

Sarita ji - You are here after so many days , where had you gone ? Didn't you miss me at all ?

Pragya - I missed you very much . I had gone to Mumbai with my brothers .

Sarita ji - How are Prachi and Shahana ?

Pragya - They are good . How is your catering business going ?

Sarita ji - The business is good .

There was again a knock on the door . Sarita ji went to open the door . Abhi was standing there . Pragya was disgusted seeing him .

Abhi - Pragya !! I knew you will be here !!

Pragya , with sarcasm - So , what ?

Abhi - How dare you insult my sister ?!!

Pragya - Because your sister deserves insults , duh .

Abhi - Pragya !!! You called Alia a mistress !! How could you point at Alia's character ?!!

Pragya - Says the man who had his mistress Tanu stay in his home even after being married !!

Abhi - Pragya , don't dig the past !!! Talk about the present !!!

Pragya - Uhhhh what about a no ..

Abhi - Can you stop being sarcastic ?

Pragya - No .

Abhi - Why did you insult Alia ?!!

Pragya - Because she insulted me first !!

Abhi - I know that you insulted Alia first !!! Alia told me everything !!

Pragya - Oh please , I am not interested in talking to gutter mouthed people !! So , get out else I will kick you out !!

Abhi - Pragya !!!

Pragya - I said get the hell out of here !!!

Abhi - I won't !

Pragya looked at Abhi annoyed . The next thing Abhi knew was that Pragya's heel was on his chest , sending him out of the house .

Pragya - Garbage should be out of the house !!

Pragya closed the door . While Abhi sat there in complete shock .
______________________________________

Hi readers ,

Here is the next update . I am a little busy so updates may not be regular . I mean to say that I won't update at particular time of the day . Hope you will understand .

A little bit more of Kunal and Prachi moment and the last kick scene for you all .

Kindly vote and comment if you liked the chapter .

Till then ,
Lots of love 💕
Take care of yourself
Your author
VD___711
______________________________________