two

♪ break from toronto ~ partynextdoor

break from toronto ~ partynextdoor

description: every teacher has their favorite student, and sometimes, a favorite parent. in which jayson falls inlove with deuce's teacher
warnings: none
word count: 1.7k+

Your interactions with Jayson consisted of the hello's and goodbye's exchanged when he would pick up Deuce. It wasn't really awkward, but pretending like the two of you didn't kiss.

You wondered why he was acting weird, after all, he seemed just fine that day, after you kissed you chilled for a couple more minutes before he dropped you off back home. You waited for him to text you that night but he never did, so you figured he was tired.

But almost a week had passed by and you were fed up with only sending him small waves. You wanted to talk to him more, and hang with him and Deuce more.

Knowing you, you weren't capable of making the first move, but if you wanted to talk to him, it was time to put on your big girl pants and fuck it.

You knew he had a game tonight, you've been secretly keeping up with his games and stuff, not in a stalker way, you were genuinely curious.

You sat with Deuce at dismissal time because he was five minutes late picking him up, so you decided to text him and let him know.

He told you that he wasn't feeling well, so you being the nice person you are, offered to bring Deuce home. You weren't complaining, this gave you a chance to hopefully have a conversation with him.

"Come on Deuce, your dad isn't feeling good so I'll take you home, yeah?" he nodded his head in response, you wondered if he was feeling sick too, he was looking a little more tired than usual.

Even though JT was stressing you out, you made sure to take care of him and Deuce, you figured out he had a cold, and Deuce wasn't so far behind, the minute you arrived at their house, he complained about his throat hurting.

"Thank you for taking care of us, of me," Jayson said from the couch, you were in the kitchen making them some soup since it's what you would make yourself when you felt sick, which wasn't so often. He was laying on the couch, watching some episodes of Criminal Minds, which you didn't take him as the Criminal Minds type, while Deuce was laying on the other couch watching something on his Ipad.

"It's no problem, I don't want both of you guys to sick," you turned on the stove and walked over to the living room. Thankfully it was Friday so you didn't have to worry about going back home so late.

"Listen, I know you were probably wondering why I never texted you or anything, it's just-," He started to talk before you cut him off.
"-Hey, it's okay. You truly don't have to explain yourself," You obviously wanted an explanation, but you felt as if the only reason he was doing this was because you were there.