Love

The consequences of love.

When given a luxury as such, you never seem to know what to do with it. It's like the darkest never ending pit but somehow as deep and vibrant as a sunset.

The warmth and coldness it brings to all types of living things is still so uncertain.

What makes people hate it is the uncertainty, when it's out of their norm.

When things change.

When love evolved, when love changed.

People didn't know what to do, how to handle it, so they tried to contain it. Try to cast it away and banish those who felt it differently.

"I really have to go Yello," Boosfer said, quickly putting on his clothes and looking around for his keys. Yello held his keys in between his index and thumb, shaking them and catching Boosfers attention.

"Come on, quit playing," He said, playfully demanding his keys back. "One more kiss," Yello smiled pulling them away when Boosfers hand got close to them.

Boosfer groaned but smiled nonetheless, Yello looked up happily, looking between Boosfers eyes and lips, leaning a little forward.

Boosfer put his fingers on Yello's chin, leaning it up, turning his head and leaning down.

They both smiled into the kiss, first starting with a peck.

Then two.

Then three..

Then they were making out, Yello let his hand down, Boosfer heard the soft clinks and swiped the keys. He pulled away and pecked Yello's lips once more.

Yello whined, "No fair," He said finally sitting up on the bed. "I will not be late again because of you mister," Boosfer replied. "Fine." Yello groaned.

"Have a good day!" Yello said getting out of the bed and kissing his cheek. "You too," He did the same thing. "I love you," Boosfer smiled. "I love you," Yello responded.

With that Boosfer was out of the house, locking it behind him. Yello walked to the kitchen, turning on the radio and listening to whatever was playing.

After about an hour he headed to the shower, only washing for about twenty minutes. He got out quickly and went to make his and Boosfer's lunch.

As he finished, he grabbed his keys, walking out the door he noticed the clouds turning a gray and grabbed an umbrella, locking the door behind him.

He headed to work on foot, it only being a mile away from their home. He walked in, waving to the receptionist and clocked in. He walked to Boosfer's office and knocked on the door.

He waited a minute or two and then walked in.

Love.

Blood was splattered everywhere and the soft groaning and yelling from behind Boosfer's desk were recognizable. Yello yelled, he screamed.

That was the last thing Boosfer heard.

It caught the attention of all the work staff, they walked out thinking it was a disturbance. Then they saw the scene. A scene that haunted every single one of them.

Boosfer laid limp on the ground, Yello was doing cpr compression, and blood was splattered everywhere. "Call the ambulance!" He yelled.

Someone ran into the room, "They'll be here soon, just try to keep him here." The person said running into the room.

Tears filled Yello's eyes, he desperately was still going, even when his lukewarm skin turned cool, Yello kept pressing.

He didn't realize the Emt's had arrived and yelled when he was ripped away. "He still has a pulse," was all he heard and he wiped his eyes. "I'm going with you," He said.

They didn't think twice and agreed, not willing to let Boosfer lose. Yello hopped in the truck faster than them, sitting on the side, holding Boosfer's hand as they tried to keep him stable.

It wasn't long when they got into the hospital did everything dawn on him and he got very worried.

He went to the bathroom and washed the blood off his hands.

Then he sat in the waiting room.

1 Hour.

2 Hours..

4 Hours..

He had fallen asleep, his body grew too stressed and he collapsed, exhausted and nearly dead. Sleeping soundly.

Sleeping and looking peaceful.

He woke up and went to the nurses stand, asking for another update. Then the doctor walked out.

He immediately started saying no, it was almost like he could feel it.

Then those fateful words left her mouth.

"I'm sorry, we tried to keep him here for longer." She said. "What happened." He asked. "We had him stable and then his heart just gave out." She said. "I wish I could give you every detail but I can't," she looked down.

Yello fell to the floor. "The police want to ask you a couple of questions, some of his injuries were... inconsistent." She trailed off.

Yello couldn't hear. The only word bouncing around his head we're her words.

"Some of his injuries were inconsistent."

Remember when I said love makes you do stupid things.

Oh.

I didn't.

Well.

It does.