The Cool and The Fun

The Cool and The Fun A story inspired by a clip from UchiwaFlame on twitter

Just the typical night.

New rookies and veteran idols unite at the award shows. The biggest one in all Japan. Konoha Leaf, Akatsuki, Taka and other various groups are attending the award show. This should be fun.

Well for most people. Sasuke, the main leader of Konoha leaf does not like parties, award shows, or anything that involves crowds at all. He rather be at home with his cats Nilo and Lilo enjoying a cup of tea watching movies with his five years now going onto six relationship Sakura Haruno. She's studying medicine wanting to become a doctor like her aunt Tsuande one of the top medical doctors in all Japan.

But He's not the only one who has a non-celebrity girlfriend.

Naruto who is with Hinata a student studying psychology, His older brother with his best friend's cousin Angel Tiku studying fashion designing and writing. Lastly, one of his brother's friends Sasori is going out with Angel's cousin Chill Uskie majoring in criminology. So, all four guys are dating normal citizens who are university students. Not a surprise there.

They met them at their school campus for a meeting and greeting charity event. The girls were volunteers helping the groups and making sure to get what they needed for both groups. Konoha Leaf and Akatsuki were doing a charity meet and greet for animal shelters and children's hospitals. There were activities, food, dunk tanks, and adoption booths for animals.

The event was going smoothly until a fight broke out at one of the booths between a small group of fans. This isn't a surprise at all when it comes to the idol music industry where some hardcore fans fight with each other. It was a small dispute of which idol is better debates on group members. The fight was silly that these small conflicts can be resolved so easily without getting into fights. Which it did those two girls punched Sakura and Hinata from trying to break the fight. Angel and Chill grab each one away to safety before going over to stop the fight.

Let's just say those two girls who decided to swing their fits at Angel and Chill. They had another thing coming. Angel blocked the punch from the girl who punched Sakura as Chill was about to be punched by the girl who punched Hinata but stood her ground blocking the attack and flipped them over then holding them in an arm lock. Then a third girl of the bunch came out of nowhere charging towards Chill. Sakura and Hinata got together double punch the third person out cold.

The school reps and security ran to the scene and separated the girls away from each other.

Sakura, Hinata, Angel and Chill were sent to the hospital to be checked out for any wounds or injuries. The girls only suffered minor injuries from the fight.

Out of nowhere, A blonde boy came in running through the door with ocean blue worry eyes looking at the girl with pearl purple in purple hair also the other girl with midnight blue eyes black hair in casual wear of opposite colors.

"You girls okay!?" The worry blond-haired person approaches them. "I'm doing alright, Naruto and you Hinata?" Angel looks at Hinata who is drinking a cup of water. "Y-Yeah I-I'm d-doing okay" She sighs "Just in shock." She turns to Naruto "I'm sorry if things didn't go your way." Hinata bowed her head down to Naruto. He stood there looking at her with relief

"I don't care about event." He looks at her with concern in his eyes "I care about you and my cousin Angel more." Hinata blushes at his words as she smiles and nods at him.

"Why are you here by yourself?" A voice called out to Naruto.

"Sakura!" Hinata says happily glad to see her. "Did the doctor say anything to you and Chill?"