Chapter 1

Katsumi was currently working her 12 hour shift at the hospital. A fellow nurse was standing with katsumi and said slow night tonight. Katsumi giggles and said yea which is a good thing, I'm so ready for 6am to come. The nurse nodded and said so am I so I can sleep. Katsumi smiles at her coworker and best friend and went back to work.

Early the next morning, katsumi walked out of the hospital heading towards her apartment. Katsumi got to her apartment and unlocked the door tonher apartment and went inside not noticing anything. Just then, mark slammed katsumi to the wall and said you thought you can get away from me. Katsumi looked at him in fear and shook and said just leave me alone.

Mark took katsumi to her bedroom and threw her on the bed. Katsumi shook in fear and tried to get away from him. Mark tied her hands and feet to the bed after ripping her scrubs off her. Katsumi struggled to get out of the rope crying. Mark flipped her over and started raping her. Katsumi cried more as mark continues what her was doing then released into her.

Katsumi managed to free her leg and kicked mark as mark fell onto the floor as she managed to free her hands and got off the bed and grabbed her phone calling the cops. Mark moved toward her as katsumi put a robe on and there was a knock on the door. Katsumi went over the bed and went to get the door as she saw the cops.

The cops came in and arrested mark while one stayed with katsumi. The cop that stayed with katsumi asked what happened. Katsumi looked at him and said he broke in while I was working and when I got home, he slammed me against the wall and then took me to my room and tied me to the bed and raped me. The cop nodded and said thank you for the information and left.

Katsumi slid down the wall of her apartment and called her brother. Katsuki heard his phone go off and answered hey sis. Katsumi was sniffling and said bro something happened. Katsuki said what happened sis. Katsumi said my ex broke into my apartment while I was at work and when I got home, he raped me. Katsuki growled into the phone and said sis I want you to live with me. Katsumi sniffles and said are you sure bro. Katsuki said yes sis, do it for me. Katsumi hiccups and said okay, I'll gather my clothes and stuff and be over. Katsuki said I'll send a car sis. Katsumi said okay bro and hangs up and packs.

Katsuki went to kirishima and said I need you to go get my sister and bring her here. Kirishima nods and went to the car and drove to katsukis sisters apartment. Katsumi stood outside her apartment complex holding her self with her stuff. Kirishima got to the apartment complex and got out putting katsumis stuff in the back as he told her to get in. Katsumi got in the front seat as kirishima got in and drove back to the mansion.

Katsuki was waiting outside for his sister to arrive with kirishima. Kirishima got back to the mansion and pulled up to where katsuki was. Katsuki opened the door to the passenger side and helped his sister out. Katsumi immediately hugged her brother tight crying again. Katsuki held his sister close and said shh its okay sis and then looked at kirishima and said can you take her stuff to her room. Kirishima nods and took her stuff inside.

Katsuki took katsumi into the kitchen where izuku was making tea. Katsumi sat down at the table pulled her knees up. Katsuki sat next to her as izuku came and gave katsumi some tea. Katsumi smiled a little and said thanks zuku. Izuku smiled and said it always helps when someone is going through shit. Katsuki looks at her and said do you work tonight. Katsumi nods and said yea another 12 hour shift but I don't think I could handle it. Katsuki said then call your boss and get time off. Katsumi nods and pulled her phone out and called her boss.

Paige who was at the hospital working heard her phone go off and answered and said hey Kat what's up. Katsumi tried to stay calm and said hey Paige I needs some time off. Paige said whats wrong, you never ask for time off. Katsumi said my ex broke into my apartment while I was at work and when I got home, he raped me. Paige gasped into the phone and said did you call the cops. Katsumi said I did, now I'm ayy my brothers place, he wants me to live with him. Paige said good, take two weeks off girl so you can recover from this. Katsumi said I'm glad I have such an amazing boss like you. Paige said always will have your back, got to go back to work as she hanged up.

Katsumi put her phone away and said she gave me two weeks off. Katsuki nods and said good, have you slept yet. Katsumi shook her head and said no I was about to before he did that. Katsuki said finish the tea and then I'll have kirishima take you to your room and you rest. Katsumi nods as she finished the tea. Kirishima came into the kitchen as katsuki saw him and said take my sister to her room please. Kirishima nods as katsumi got up. Kirishima took katsumi to her room and said here you go. Katsumi kissed kirishimas cheek and went into her room and laid down on the bed and fell asleep.