Only soft for you | 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘑𝘪𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

Jihoon's pov

"Who's that?" Asahi asked after the three of you walked past a few girls in the hallways.

"Jung y/n. She's new here, I bumped into her this morning."

"She's pretty." Haruto bluntly exclaimed, causing you to glare at him.

You did agree to what he said though. You were almost furious when someone's head bumped into your chest as the height difference was quite obvious. But when she lifted her head, your eyes met hers, and you were stunned to see someone so breathtakingly beautiful.

The anger from before suddenly vanished. You thought she looked cute as she panicked and apologised. You were never interested in anyone before. Well you did have a heart of a stone so that's nothing weird. But has her presence successfully thawed your frozen heart?

Jung y/n...

Why is there something attracting me to you?

-

Y/n's pov

You survived your first week at your new school with your two new best friends, Yeji and Jisu. Today is the start of your second week of school and as usual, you went there early.

You didn't take the bus and decided to walk there as you still had a lot of time to kill. Your phone suddenly buzzed so you stopped your steps, grabbing your phone in your pocket.

Suddenly, a guy came close and snatched your tote bag when your focus was on your phone. You panicked and chased the guy who was wearing a black hoodie but he was too fast causing you to trip and fall.

A sudden gust of wind shocked you. Jihoon came out of nowhere and started chasing the guy. You tried your best to get up and follow him but you exclaimed in pain as you realised you scratched your knee. After a few minutes, Jihoon came back with your bag.

"Are you okay?" He helped you get up and slowly brought you to sit at the near bench.

"I-I'm fine. Thank you so much Jihoon I don't know what would happen if you weren't there."

"It's nothing, I took care of that punk."

God knows what happened to that guy, it's Jihoon we're talking about here.

"Hey you're bleeding!" He immediately took out a band aid from his bag and carefully placed it on your knee.

You blushed at his actions.

"I guess I owe you twice. How come are you always there whenever I need help?" you chuckled.

"I guess it's fate. Want me to walk you to school?" You nod in agreement. He did help you after all.

You arrived at school and all eyes were on you two. Some were whispering to themselves and others were gasping in shock. You ignored them.

"Go to the nurse's office if it gets worse okay? I'll see you around."

"Thanks again Jihoon."

You arrived at class and as expected, Jisu and Yeji were already there waiting for you with excitement plastered on their faces.

"What just happened? I'm not seeing things right??"

"What's going on between you two??"

You told them what happened.

"Oh. My. God. Park Jihoon actually did that?"

"I told you to stay away from him y/n! But I can't believe he actually saved you."