Only soft for you | 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘑𝘪𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘯

Start from the beginning

You shook your head, lightly slapping your face as you went back to reality. He chuckled seeing your actions.

"Err, I'm kind of lost. Do you know where class 2-3 is?" You figured that you had no choice but to ask him because there were no other students roaming around since classes had already started.

"Oh it's just down this hallway, make a left down there and you'll see the signboard." He pointed.

"Are you new here?"

You nodded.

"I'm Park Jihoon."

"Jung Y/n."

"Guess I'll see you around?"

"Sure, thanks for the help by the way." He smiled in return and left.

What have you got yourself into y/n? You saw him beat up a person. You shrugged, thinking whether you were going to regret this or not.

Thanks to Jihoon's directions, you reached your classroom and knocked on the door making the teacher stop his lesson.

"You must be the new student, come in and introduce yourself to us." The teacher greeted you with a smile. You obeyed.

"Hi, I'm Jung y/n. I just moved here from Busan. Hope we can be friends." you bowed politely.

"Okay y/n, you can sit beside Jisu." the teacher pointed towards an empty seat located on the right side of the classroom. You thanked him and made your way to the seat, with Jisu already smiling at you from afar.

"Hi y/n! I'm Choi Jisu. Let's hangout together." her pretty smile welcomed you.

"Hi! I'd love that." And the teacher continues his lesson.

-

It was lunchtime. You, Jisu, and her friend Yeji made your way to the cafeteria.

"So y/n, why did you move to Seoul?"

"My dad had to move to a new branch of his company so we had to follow him."

"I see."

A familiar figure walked past the three of you. It was Jihoon and two other students who you assumed were his friends. He smiled at you, causing you to plaster a small smile and slightly bow with your head.

"You know him?!" Yeji and Jisu screamed in whispers in sync.

"Not really, I accidentally bumped into him this morning and he helped me since I was kinda lost."

"Well y/n, he's Park Jihoon from class 2-5. The school's most problematic student."

"The other two beside him just now were Watanabe Haruto and Hamada Asahi. Those three would never let it slip if you mess with them. Unless you have nine lives like a cat then you should really stay out of their sight."

Yea, I kinda saw them this morning... But you only said that to yourself. You nodded to them, signalling you understood.

"But aren't they sooo handsome? They're definitely putting their good looks to waste."

"I know, right? They could've become the school heartthrobs if the kids weren't scared of them"

But why was he so nice to me this morning? Wait, it's not like I did anything wrong to him. Yeji did say that they'd only get mad at those who mess with them. So he is nice after all?

You suddenly became interested in this so-called bad boy Park Jihoon.